close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Life University Students?

Discussion in 'The Georgia Club' started by koolcarkid, Dec 7, 2009.

1. koolcarkid

koolcarkid

Nov 10, 2008
    Pelzer, SC
    Im starting grad school at Life University in Marietta in a few weeks and I am curious to see if any Life students are glocktalk members. I am moving down from SC and my undergrad college didnt have many students that were into shooting so I thought I would scope out my odds of finding a shooting buddy at Life. Anyone?:wavey:

2. Willard

Willard Who, me?

Jan 2, 2000
    I'm a Life grad (1988). Good luck with your studies. You probably won't have much time for shooting. ;)

3. koolcarkid

koolcarkid

Nov 10, 2008
    Pelzer, SC
    Haha... that's what I have heard! It will be worth it though... I love the profession. That said I would like to be able to get to the range once a month or so...:whistling:

4. Willard

Willard Who, me?

Jan 2, 2000
    When I was in school, there was an indoor range just off Powder Springs Str, south of the square. You could rent full-auto! I never had the $$$ while I was in school. But, you might wanna check, see if they are still around.