Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

License when selling gun parts

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Valor1, Nov 25, 2009.

  1. Valor1

    Valor1 Pro Paingiver

    Jul 6, 2003
    Urban areas
    Hello. I'm just thinking. Since I have a trading selling all sorts of stuff, do I need a FED license if I want to sell gun parts except for the frame and barrel? Or will I just proceed as the usual trading/general merchandise selling different stuffs. Thanks for the enlightenment.