"Liberals throw hissy fit over Obama debate performance"

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by LASTRESORT20, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Hum... Romney is no giant. But it sounds like the demokrats sent a boy ... with no rocks. When David faced his giant, he did better.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I think most people have already decided who they will vote for. I know I have.

If Obama had clearly won the debate, would be be planning on voting for him?

3. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

nothing matters except the voting.......Mitt isnt going to sway educated voters, they already know obama is inept. Mitt cant spend time talking about details of his plan to people whom wont understand it anyway. he needs to convince the uneducated folks whom arent as dependent on the government for rent money that he is the man they should vote for lest they sink lower into society than they already are.

4. Maybe they're finally getting a real up close look at him.

5. The Dems.,are in a tizzy that America seen the real Obama last night.

6. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

He "can't believe he's saying" the thing Obama is best known for just happens to be true?:upeyes: Once again, he provves what an idiot he is.

#26 Bren, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  7. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

:supergrin::supergrin::supergrin:

8. He sure didn't look like "eye candy"last night.

9. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Amen brother....no he didnt!:supergrin:

He looked like a spoiled-rotten hurt,confused desperate leftist organizer.

10. Goaltender66

Goaltender66 NRA GoldenEagle

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on97zILzkw8&feature=player_embedded"]Debate in Body Language - YouTube[/ame]

11. Nor did he look like the smartest guy in the room. Which is heart breaking for Progressives.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

12. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

This.

It's like preparing for a major league baseball game by practicing with a junior high softball team.

"We don't understand. Obama was hitting Whoopie's softballs out of the park. Roy Halladay just got lucky. We think something must be wrong with the bat they gave him."

#32 series1811, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012

13. You know...For at least the last year -- and perhaps much longer -- no leftist has been pushing the notion that Obama is "brilliant." I guess they finally decided to pitch that particular narrative in the round file.

14. I thought his Trump remark was rather Gay.

15. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

We should ask flintlocker what he thinks about the debate...

...but he hasn't posted a word on Glock Talk since 9:03 Wednesday. Didn't the debate start at 9:00 Wednesday?:rofl::rofl:

#35 Bren, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  16. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

you would be surprised at how many people who thought they knew romney(through the prism of the press) who changed their mind after watching the debate...the hardcore leftist and rightwing will never budge.

17. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak KO Windows

I finally had a chance to watch the debate last night. There were so many times while Obama was talking, that Mitt just had this huge grin on his face like, "Buddy, you just walked into what I wanted to say"...lol

Reading DU after the debates was hilarious. There are some who have accepted reality, that Obama got creamed. There is the fringe over there who swear Obama killed Romney, and that Romney lied about.. everything.

18. Are you suggesting that Flintlocker is Obama's secret identity? :shocked:

19. Diesel McBadass

Diesel McBadass Tactically Epic

you can read DU? that site is so poorly set up that even trolling it wasn't fun

20. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

if obama loses the election im sure it will still be Bush's fault.

#40 cowboywannabe, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012