close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

"Liberals throw hissy fit over Obama debate performance"

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by LASTRESORT20, Oct 4, 2012.

1. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    "On television and on Twitter, President Obama’s most `fervent liberal backers` in the media lamented the president’s performance in the first presidential debate in Denver, Colo.
    “i can’t believe i’m saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter,” liberal comedian Bill Maher, who donated $1 million dollars to a pro-Obama super PAC, said in a tweet.
    “Obama made a lot of great points tonight. Unfortunately, `most of them were for Romney` ” he said in another tweet.
    Liberal MSNBC host Chris Matthews, who once declared he had a tingle go up his leg from merely listening to a speech from President Obama, had a similar assessment.
    “What was Romney doing tonight, he was winning,” Matthews declared. “If he gets five more of these nights, forget it.”
    Matthews’ colleague, liberal MSNBC host Ed Schultz, agreed."
    :supergrin:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/03/liberals-throw-hissy-fit-over-obama-debate-performance/

:crying:

2. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    I heard some liberals trying to say "the moderator wasn't bein fair to Obama"

OMG now that has to be the observation of a severely desperate mind.

3. Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  4. engineer151515

engineer151515

Nov 3, 2003
    Note to Matthews

If Obama gets four more years, we can all forget it.

5. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Eye candy..." :supergrin:

6. Goaltender66

Goaltender66 NRA GoldenEagle

Last stat I saw showed Obama had four more minutes than Romney to speak.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

7. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

The moderator let Romney speak???

The unfairness is overwhelming!!!

:whistling:

8. Goaltender66

Goaltender66 NRA GoldenEagle

Yep, that argument that The President Of The United States needs more help and protection from a debate moderator is going to be super effective.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

9. Rabid Rabbit

Rabid Rabbit

Nov 22, 2004
    I was concerned that obama intentionally performed poorly so he can come back on later debates. yeah I know a bit of a stretch but given the DNC was really working to lower expectations for obama.... Anyway I don't think so now, when the MSM are given their instructions by the DNC everybody uses the same words, not this time. Maybe dumbo really did screw the pooch.

As to the accusation that dumbo spoke four minutes longer than romney that is shear nonsense. If you take out the uuuhhhhsss, uuummm, aaaahhh and dead silence obama spoke at least 20 minutes less than romney.

10. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    DisneyWorld
  11. Trew2Life

Trew2Life #intheflesh

Aug 31, 2012
    terra nullius
    Advantage: Romney
    but he's still down a set.

12. Faulkner

Faulkner Patriot Millennium Member

Aug 21, 1999
    Arkansas Ozarks
    Yeah, now Obama has him right where Romney wants him. :upeyes:

13. AtlantaR6

AtlantaR6

Jul 29, 2004
    That's what is unfair, he should have had 4 minutes LESS to reduce the amount of stupidity coming from his mouth.

14. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    obama has been coddled by the press for the past 3-1/2 yrs and has not had to answer for his actions....obama has been in a protective bubble and was let out shortly and exposed....kinda hard for the press to filter the message when romney is pointing out the failures on live national tv that I guarantee the average person is hearing for the first time.

15. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    It might be interesting to view the transcript of the debate and see how little Obama actually spoke if you eliminate the word "grandmother"...

16. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    DisneyWorld
    He's like a fruit protected by the orchard keeper (MSM) that it is so riped for Romney's picking.

17. pugman

pugman

May 16, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Supposedly a battleground state...O is here today as a matter of fact.

I didn't watch the debate; however, news sources (i.e. the radio station I listen to) are reporting this.

2/3's of Wisconsinites feel Romney won the debate

Obama still carries a double digit lead amongst registered voters

Proof the average american voter IS stupid.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  18. There are times when it's best to simply remain silent and let your opponent sink himself with his own words and actions. Last night was a good example of that.

It also doesn't help when you have an extremely liberal moderator who is blatantly trying to save you from your narcissistic self on national TV and you tell him; "you may want to move on to another topic, Jim".
    :rofl: