close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Liberal Pro-Gun Group

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by frizz, Oct 28, 2012.

1. frizz

frizz

Jul 6, 2012
    You "think" this, but you do not have good evidence to support this.

2. Hef

Hef Stop Obammunism

Sep 12, 2004
    Hilton Head, SC
    Audi's are OK, but there's a reason why the car companies compare their products to BMW.

3. ilgunguygt

ilgunguygt Enslaved in IL

I have driven lots of them, when I was fixing them. Have no desire to drive another.:rofl:

4. ilgunguygt

As much as you have to prove otherwise, and that is a FACT. I live in a klibtard paradise and talk to these people every day. I can go to my local gun club and hear it said any day of the week.

My statement is as much fact as yours so why are we arguing about it? What makes you right? :wavey:

5. frizz

frizz

Jul 6, 2012
    I thought that those had been removed by amendment, but I just googled it. Still there! I also read that Ron Paul wanted to use them to go after terrorists and the pirates in Somalia.

Even if you disagree with Ron Paul, you gotta respect his principles.

6. MySiK26

MySiK26 ******

Great quote! I'm sure a few here will recognize it.

7. Sveke

Sveke

Oct 13, 2012
    Guys I said it was an on going battle in my head that I lean towards the conservative viewpoint. There are just points that I find valid coming from the opposition. Not many but a couple.

And relax with the militia thing. That's a joke. Bunch of fat guys running around in the woods.

We have a militia, it's called the national guard, go join.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

8. Hef

Hef Stop Obammunism

Sep 12, 2004
    Hilton Head, SC
    I am all for that. I am sure there are plenty of men out there with the means to put a small fighting vessel to sea, and I feel we shouldn't stand in their way.

9. Sveke

Sveke

Oct 13, 2012
    See, I love Ron Paul! That guy is great!

But he's educated crazy and backs up most of his stuff so he's earned my respect. Some of his extreme libertarian views are a little much but most of it it's good stuff

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  10. hogfish

hogfish Señor Member

Aug 4, 2005
    fl
    'Why care if it doesn't affect you?' It is unfortunate that this is such a common attitude. It is usually acompanied by a fervor to limit other people's liberties, as long as you don't agree/partake of them EVEN if it doesn't affect you.

:faint:

11. frank4570

frank4570

Jun 25, 2004
    I'm pro choice. You want me to go vote for obama, right?

12. Sveke

Sveke

Oct 13, 2012
    BMW charges too much of a premium for essentially the same car.

13. Hef

Hef Stop Obammunism

Sep 12, 2004
    Hilton Head, SC
    There are 2 militias. The first, the "unorganized militia", is the militia of the founders, of which most of us are members. The second, the "organized militia", is the National Guard, formed long after the ratification of our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

14. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Mitch schrader. Memba him?

He called himself a lib but it was in a Jeffersonian sense not progressive

15. hogfish

hogfish Señor Member

Aug 4, 2005
    fl
    Hmmm...this is worrisome. Where do YOU draw the line?

:dunno:

16. Hef

Hef Stop Obammunism

Sep 12, 2004
    Hilton Head, SC
    Audi and BMW aren't even close to being "essentially the same car". If they were, BMW wouldn't be the benchmark for performance sedans that it is. Audi's are fun, and they're nice, but they're just another competitor trying to keep up with BMW.

17. frizz

frizz

Jul 6, 2012
    Not so fast. I didn't assert anything about what beliefs the liberal gun-rights supporters generally have. I said that you were asserting facts without valid basis. Going by what some of your acquaintances say isn't very good because it is anecdotal, and limited to the people you come in contact with.

That said, you very well may be on the money on what the typical pro-gun lib thinks.

18. frank4570

frank4570

Jun 25, 2004
    The point is that you, and me, and our neighbors all need to be able to have an AR or an AK in the closet in case the federal govt tries to take too much power. We are a young nation and we have already had one such civil war. I'm sure there will eventually be another. You need to be able to pull your AR or AK out of the closet.

19. ilgunguygt

Where did I say that Frank? Just point that out. If thats an issue for you that decides your vote then yes, you should.

Dont try to put words in peoples mouth

20. Sveke

Sveke

Oct 13, 2012
    I just don't agree with you in 2012.

BMW has turned to the 2.0T that VAG introduced years ago. They have xdrive now because quattro beat their ass in the snowy climates and a S5 will run with a M3 all day and prob best it.

You were right in 2000.