close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

LF: glock select switch

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by hts126, Aug 31, 2009.

1. hts126

hts126

Aug 30, 2007
    hi i was hoping someone can help me find this kind of select switch here in our country. i've come accross many of the other kind of switch but im specifically looking for this kind.

http://www.epier.com/BiddingForm.asp?1825033

thank you in advance mga sirs

2. bikethief

bikethief itchy trigger

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1097978

Bro, please refer to item #1.

The switch you are looking for will effectively convert your glock into a machine pistol. This feature is not covered by your FA license.

I'm not a moderator. Just don't want to give the anti-gun lobbyists more reason to call unwarranted attention to our community.

Thanks!

3. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    Bikethief, thanks for moderating. This is one of the reasons why EddieC assigned mods to our section. We have to watch our house otherwise we might get evicted. Let's hope horge changes his mind.

4. hts126

hts126

Aug 30, 2007
    im a retired police officer, and i am allowed to own automatic weapons. thank you all for your concern tho

5. bikethief

bikethief itchy trigger

My apologies, sir. Thanks for the clarification. By stating that you are a LEO then this thread is in the safe zone again.

Unless one of our civilian members here decides to sell you one. :whistling:

Hehe. Pasensiya na if I'm being too anal about all this ha. I feel like a teachers pet. :supergrin:

6. JBJ16

JBJ16

May 9, 2007
    YOUR BLINDSIDE
    Does it mean plain unflavored civilian ka na uli? Welcome to the club we too can own automatic weapons.:tongueout:

7. Duckman1975

Duckman1975

Aug 18, 2007
    Asia
    Sir for academic purpose lang po, does that goes to the back slide cover?

8. Tony_Montana

Tony_Montana

Sep 1, 2009