close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Lexington range, when?

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by Mwildt, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Mwildt

Mwildt

Mar 23, 2003
    Lexington, KY
    I've been in Bud's Police Supply a few times and the guys behind the counter have promoted that they are opening a range in the near future. They never can pinpoint a date however. Anybody have any insight to it?

2. Mellio

Mellio

Jun 5, 2009
    Central,Ky
    I don't know of a specific date but their sign at the last gun show said "spring 2010". I can't wait ! I have a farm that I can shoot on but it's about fourty minutes away. It will be great to be able to run over to buds and shoot a few rounds.:cool:

3. Mwildt

Mwildt

Mar 23, 2003
    Lexington, KY
    Same here, it's about a 30 minute drive to the middle of nowhere in Frankfort for me or 30 minutes to Bud's in Paris to shoot.

If I remember correctly, the range is supposed to be over off Industry Road which is in the corner of Winchester Road and New Circle. Should that be true, I can stand on my deck and throw a cat to their range :supergrin: