Leupold Mark IV Scope Question (HELP)

Discussion in 'GATE Long-Range Shooting' started by SMSTRICK, Mar 17, 2012.

1. SMSTRICK

SMSTRICK "WE THE PEOPLE"

I have a Remington 700P LTR TWS with a Leupold Mark IV 3.5- 40mm w/ Duplex Reticle. This scope is the one on the Law Enforcement custom package. This scope has two knobs, one on top, one on the right side of rifle for elevation / windage. I am having trouble finding this specific scope online to learn more about it. Is it a Long Range Tactical ? There are a million Mark IV 3.5 -10x40 mm scopes out there and I do not know which specific one that I have. Can you help me ? I have the one with the simple duplex reticle / two knob adjustment. I think that this might be a older scope but not sure. I am no expert when it comes to these scopes. This gun is bigger than I am. I'm tightening up my learning curve a bit.

2. Loading...