close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Let's talk about PSL's

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by Aceman, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Aceman

Aceman

Nov 30, 2008
    Tampa
    So...talk. What do you love? Hate? Change? Ammo? Optics? Best performance?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  2. Duct Tape

Duct Tape

Feb 27, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    I've got one and have kept it stock so far. As funds permit I'd like to get an 8x scope. I like that it shoots relatively cheap surplus ammo. I dislike having to clean up thoroughly and in a relatively short amount of time.

All in all it's a super-fun rifle that makes a big boom and is accurate enough for government work.

3. space_weazel

space_weazel

Sep 26, 2005
    Or-e-Gone?
    I would get a kit and one of the nodak receivers so I could build a tactical 7.62x54r if only there were standard capacity magazines.

4. sputnik767

sputnik767

Nov 1, 2007
    Chicago
    It's an AK with a larger receiver, chambered for 7.62x54R. As such, it will be only as good as an AK. That's not a bad thing, hell, my AK will shoot 1/4-1/2 inch groups at 25 yards from the bench, using open sights and crappy Wolf ammo. Just don't expect too much from it. But they look cool. Personally, I prefer my Finnish M39 Mosin-Nagant. That one will have the holes touch with Russian surplus ammo at 25 yards in my unskilled hands. And I know it can do better than that.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  5. vrex

vrex

Sep 2, 2006
    USA
    Coming straight from the cugir factory and not assembled here, it's put together very well and very robust. Great rifle. Mine is 1.5 MOA at 100 yards. it is a DM rifle, light and accurate enough for its intended purpose. One of my favorites.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  6. Duct Tape

Duct Tape

Feb 27, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    +1 for the Cugir factory built rifles.