Let's see those Rugers!

Discussion in 'Ruger Club' started by Quigley, May 15, 2012.

1. Great pics everyone :cool:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Quigley

Quigley Elite Member

I wish they never quit making the older grips for the GP100. The hogue grips are hideous! On a side note if they made the hogue grips in something cool like OD green I would be all over them

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. MStarmer

MStarmer In Jail...

It would be nice to even see a Ruger at any of the local shops. GunBroker is slim pickin's.

4. I'm seeing plenty of Rugers around here, actually.

5. Redhawk in .357 magnum.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. DJ Niner

Great find; a pleasant-to-shoot magnum that you'll never be able to wear out (in one lifetime, anyway)!

7. DJ Niner

My latest Ruger: a 10/22 takedown carbine, model 11125. Standard features on this particular takedown model are Williams Fire Sights (red front, green rear), a Ruger BX-25 25-shot magazine, and the barrel is factory threaded and includes a mounted flash suppressor.

[​IMG]

With my used Leupold 1-4x Vari-X II scope (heavy duplex, very bold and fast):

[​IMG]

#127 DJ Niner, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  8. MStarmer

MStarmer In Jail...

Nice score DJ!

9. Just picked it up, I love it!

[​IMG]

10. SDGlock23

SDGlock23 Glockoholic

Finishing up on my Bisley .45 Colt/.45 ACP. Got the Belt Mountain base pin installed and just got back both cylinders from Cylindersmith after getting properly reamed. Only thing left is a holster!

[​IMG]

11. Quigley

Quigley Elite Member

Love the take down. I want one!

12. DJ Niner

More photos and info here, if you're interested:

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1474968

It's about time for me to pick up another 1911 and refresh my memory about why I don't keep one.
    Strizzi's photo makes me think a Ruger 1911 might be enough to change my mind...

13. Here's my latest...

1964 Blackhawk in 357mag :cool:

...near mint condition

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Quigley

Quigley Elite Member

Thanks for the info. How does she hold to POI?

15. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

Got the Super Blackhawk out ringing some steel last weekend.

[​IMG]

Out to 200 yards. :supergrin:

[​IMG]

Even got a hit or two on the one at 200... was about 50/50 at 100... 50 yards was an every time thing.

:cowboy:

16. DJ Niner

Doing okay at indoor-range distances (50 feet); haven't taken it outside yet. We still have snowdrifts melting around here.

Our old Spring saying was:

"April showers, bring May flowers."

New saying:

"April showers bring out the $%&# snowblower!" :supergrin:

#137 DJ Niner, May 1, 2013
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
  17. Z1232K

Z1232K Heavy Hauler
    CLM

I Mine is just a regular 10/22 with a Hogue stock, Green Mountain barrel and Nikon scope.....I am hoping to upgrade the internal components soon. It is amazing how much just few parts can do to completely change the feel of these rifles.

[​IMG]

#138 Z1232K, May 1, 2013
  18. CanyonMan

CanyonMan In The Saddle

Hey Steve... Nice looking set up there amigo. Not to fret. Every time at 50 yds is really good, and even 50/50 at 100yds will line ot to 100% in a few more cylinders full. I think ya did real good. Most folks can't hit the bank at 100yds, or even 25yds. Keep er' up man ! ;)

CanyonMan

19. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

Jeeez. Looking at that pic, I just realized I slipped back into my old habit of putting my left index finger in front of the trigger guard. That's what you get for learning to shoot in the 80's, I guess. Thought I had that habit beat... didn't realize I was doing it.

:supergrin:

By the way... nice to see a little green again after last year's fire. This spot got hit hard, but most of the land has living trees. It will all come back....

#140 Zombie Steve, May 1, 2013