close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Let the games begin....

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Mayhem like Me, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me
    Expand Collapse
    Semper Paratus

I love messing with these people..
    my eMail on top

Dearest Suzzane IrocZ

I have been waiting for this conformation letter as I have just inherited a substantial minority holding in CoKe usa , and I am in need of more funding to leverage a merger with Fanta Int.
    You may not be aware that Fanta has come up with a Gaurana based stimulant Cola that has taste tested better than Coke and Pepsi in the Mushimel market.

This information is available to only a limited amount of investors and is time sensitive, to ensure that we beat Amway to market with this I can offer your bank limited partenership with my team.

To ensure that you are truly a representative of Finbank , I will need you to send me a recent photo in a form fitting dress holding a sign that states "I am Sofa King Good!"

I have copied my Attorney so he may get the appropriate papers drawn up, please include a copy of the last 3 quarters of your banks earning statements vs debt ratio.

Looking forward to doing business with your firm.

Steve Magic
    Presque Isle 7
    Isle of the conquistador.
    Suwanee Ga 30041

--- On Mon, 8/15/11, fin bank plc <office32@wxs4gz92l.homepage.t-online.de> wrote:

From: fin bank plc <office32@wxs4gz92l.homepage.t-online.de>
    Subject: director request
    To:
    Date: Monday, August 15, 2011, 2:58 PM

LAGOS - NIGERIA

WE HAVE BEEN MANDATED BY THE PRESIDENCY OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TO PAY ALL OUTSTANDING DEBTS TO CONTRACTORS ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL BANKS THAT HAD THE MANDATE TO PAY FOREIGN CONTRACTORS IN THE PAST. THIS BECAME NECESSARY BECAUSE OF AMBIGUITIES THAT AROSE IN THE HANDLING OF PAYMENTS TO CONTRACTORS IN THE PAST.

NOTE THAT YOUR TOTAL FUND WILL BE PAID TO YOU BY ATM CARD. YOUR ATM CARD FOR YOUR TOTAL CONTRACT VALUE OF $3.8M (THREE MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) IS READY AND WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU BY SPECIAL SHIPMENT. NOTE THAT WE HAVE A STANDARD WORKING AGREEMENT WITH AN INTERNATIONAL COURIER COMPANY TO DELIVER OUR ATM CARDS TO OUR CLIENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

TREAT AS URGENT. ALSO, PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR FULL ADDRESS FOR EASY DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON TELEPHONE NUMBER: 2347037859104 AND EMAIL: operationsdepartmentfinintservic@yahoo.cn

THANK YOU.

MRS. SUZANNE IROCHE
    MANAGING DIRECTOR,
    FINBANK

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Vigilant

Vigilant
    Expand Collapse

Slow night, Cap? :supergrin:

3. razdog76

razdog76
    Expand Collapse
    Heavy Mettle

I am beginning to get jealous, since I have yet to get a Nigerian email.:whistling:

4. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me
    Expand Collapse
    Semper Paratus

yup kids gone wife at dance done at gym :D

5. txleapd

txleapd
    Expand Collapse
    Hook 'Em Up

Nicely done, sir.

6. Ajon412

Ajon412
    Expand Collapse

Have you received a reply as of yet? :rofl:

7. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me
    Expand Collapse
    Semper Paratus

Not yet but my lawyer Frank Drebin has just sent them a hold harmless agreement...

8. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me
    Expand Collapse
    Semper Paratus

UPDATE>>
    Dearest Ms. Irocz,

It appears that you have again sent me a form letter, please see my requests from my original response please hurry as the Gaurana based Cola will also be marketed in China.
    Also Ellen is getting ready to feature it on her show act soon or forever live in the monkey dung infested hell hole you call home...
    cheers...
    Dearest Suzzane IrocZ

I have been waiting for this conformation letter as I have just inherited a substantial minority holding in CoKe usa , and I am in need of more funding to leverage a merger with Fanta Int.
    You may not be aware that Fanta has come up with a Gaurana based stimulant Cola that has taste tested better than Coke and Pepsi in the Mushimel market.

This information is available to only a limited amount of investors and is time sensitive, to ensure that we beat Amway to market with this I can offer your bank limited partenership with my team.

To ensure that you are truly a representative of Finbank , I will need you to send me a recent photo in a form fitting dress holding a sign that states"I am Sofa King Good!"

I have copied my Attorney so he may get the appropriate papers drawn up, please include a copy of the last 3 quarters of your banks earning statements vs debt ratio.

Looking forward to doing business with your firm.

Steve Magic
    Presque Isle 7
    Isle of the conquistador.
    Suwanee Ga 30041

--- On Sat, 8/20/11, fin bank plc <rontal22@wolfgang-web.de> wrote:

Subject: DIRECTOR REQUEST
    To:
    Date: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 5:53 AM

LAGOS - NIGERIA

WE HAVE BEEN MANDATED BY THE PRESIDENCY OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TO PAY ALL OUTSTANDING DEBTS TO CONTRACTORS ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL BANKS THAT HAD THE MANDATE TO PAY FOREIGN CONTRACTORS IN THE PAST. THIS BECAME NECESSARY BECAUSE OF AMBIGUITIES THAT AROSE IN THE HANDLING OF PAYMENTS TO CONTRACTORS IN THE PAST.

NOTE THAT YOUR TOTAL FUND WILL BE PAID TO YOU BY ATM CARD. YOUR ATM CARD FOR YOUR TOTAL CONTRACT VALUE OF $3.8M (THREE MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) IS READY AND WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU BY SPECIAL SHIPMENT. NOTE THAT WE HAVE A STANDARD WORKING AGREEMENT WITH AN INTERNATIONAL COURIER COMPANY TO DELIVER OUR ATM CARDS TO OUR CLIENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

TREAT AS URGENT. ALSO, PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR FULL ADDRESS FOR EASY DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON TELEPHONE NUMBER: 2347037859104 AND EMAIL: operationsdepartmentfinintservic@yahoo.cn
    THANK YOU.

MRS. SUZANNE IROCHE
    MANAGING DIRECTOR,
    FINBANK

#8 Mayhem like Me, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  9. opelwasp

opelwasp
    Expand Collapse
    ZOG/MORON LUBE

I love scam baiting. I get a kick out of reading those stories, and the pictures are the best!

10. Napalm561

Napalm561
    Expand Collapse

Well, Swat, it seems with this 3.8 mil from Nigeria, added to all of the money Bill Gates will send you form forwarding ALL those e-mails......you'll be living large!
    :rofl:

11. ateamer

ateamer
    Expand Collapse
    NRA4EVR

Our property crimes section in the dick bureau has a photo of a Nigerian holding a sign saying "I love (department's initials) Property".

12. Straight Pipe

Straight Pipe
    Expand Collapse

Post that in GNG and see who sends you a photo of them in a dress.

i dare you :rofl:

13. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP
    Expand Collapse
    Inactive/Banned

Those emails are fun to respond to.

14. CAcop

CAcop
    Expand Collapse

That picture rocks.