Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

  • Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Legal to sell FTF Longguns outside of Alabama?

Discussion in 'Heart of Dixie Glockers' started by marklbucla, Feb 28, 2007.

  1. marklbucla


    Mar 30, 2005
    Sugar Land, TX
    I was looking over the text here:

    and wanted to verify whether "Any resident of Alabama authorized to sell and deliver rifles, shotguns and ammunition" meant a FFL or if it's anyone who's legal and old enough.

    As I understand it, I'm legally allowed to FTF or even mail/receive long guns to/from a resident of MS, TN, GA, or FL.
  2. h2o-5o

    h2o-5o Owned by Pugs

    Mar 21, 2000
    You can travel to another state, and buy/take delivery of a longgun from a licensed dealer in that state. You cannot do the same with an unlicensed, private individual.