Left-wing site unearths video of Romney...talking like a Conservative

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by GAFinch, Sep 17, 2012.

1. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/17/Shock-Mother-jones-Finds-Video-Of-Romney-Talking-Like-Conservative

:couch:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

3. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnB0NZzl5HA&feature=player_embedded"]Mitt Romney on Obama Voters - YouTube[/ame]

He's right. There are 47% of Americans that would vote for Obama no matter what. Screw 'em. No need to waste any time on them. He should continue to go after the conservative base and the independents.

Obama has a high apathy index right now. I know many people in my family back in Ohio that voted for Obama. Most are either going to stay home on election day or vote for Romney.

We'll have to see how it goes, but this is actually great material, he should incorporate it into his stump speeches.

Course they need to find the spy and tar and feather him/her, but that's another matter entirely.

4. That could well be his best campaign video if he uses it.

5. LoadToadBoss

LoadToadBoss IYAAYWOT

I can't believe that the MSM is trying to make this video into some blunder-speak on Romney's part. When I heard it I thought that it was one of the greatest assessments coming out of the campaign.

6. rgregoryb

rgregoryb Sapere aude

Go Mitt

7. I have to admit the MSM is doing a great job of solidifying Mitt's base.

8. Once again we see how the MSM goes into cover and protect mode for Obama. Romney basically tells the truth and the media instantly ceases on it and tries to bash Romney.

Was mildly surprised to see Romney make such an honest statement. Now if only he'd use it to go on the offensive against the Progressives...

9. barbedwiresmile

barbedwiresmile Unreconstructed

Must be a hoax.

10. Romney sticks by victims comments but calls them off the cuff.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/18/romney-sticks-by-victims-comments-but-calls-them-off-cuff/

11. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

:rofl::rofl:

That's what I thought.

"Mitt Romney" and "Conservative" is like putting the words "fast" and "honda civic" in the same sentence. :rofl::rofl:

12. This was Romney's finest gaffe. By the way, in politics a "gaffe" is when you inadvertently tell the truth. This gaffe also contained a lot of hate-facts.

13. Are you saying he wasn't talking like a conservative in the video, or is this just random drive-by lib trolling?

#13 GAFinch, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  14. GWSHARK

GWSHARK BITEYAHEADOFF

15. Romney told the truth about income taxes in America and the left cannot have anyone tell the truth about this.

Why?

Because this destroys their biggest lie: that the rich don't pay their fair share in taxes.

Mitt told the truth and the left is now out there running around like mad, trying to discredit him because they know damn well that if the general public heard this true figure over and over like they hear "the rich are not paying their fair share" it is over for their big lie.

-brickboy240

16. That is what has the liberals all wrapped around the axle.

He told the truth (a concept unheard of in liberal circles) and when it got publicity, even negative, he didn't "walk it back". THese are two things completely unheard of in liberal politicians.

They are running around totally lost because they have no frame of reference for either telling the truth or standing by it.

17. You forgot the REAL reason the left is coming undone about this statement - because it tears down the left's whole argument on taxation in America and who pays what.

The idea that the wealthy are not paying their fair share is a huge part of their whole movement. It is damned near impossible for them to keep their little class warfare campaign going when the truth and real hard numbers get out there on who pays income taxes in America.

They have taken Gobbells idea and run with it for so many years....the discussion or bringing to light the real numbers on taxation stands as a direct threat to their whole movement.

They HAVE to keep the lie going on income taxes in America and having Mitt out there telling the truth with real numbers just kills that altogether and they cannot have this.

It is like pulling back the curtain on the Wizard of Oz to these people. The uncovering of their huge sham.

-brickboy240

18. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

He flip flops on so many issues, just because he wants to get in office for his own personal gains (just like Obama) you don't know when he's being serious or not.

Of course, since I don't agree with you, and blindly vote just because they have an "R" by their name, I'm a liberal.

Typical immature response by someone who can't come up with anything more intelligent to say. Toodles! :wavey:

19. Included in the 47% who don't pay taxes would be a family of 4 making $26,400.00 per year. They would receive a standard deduction of $11,600.00 and 4 $3,700.00 deductions which would reduce their taxable income to $0.00.

They are still paying federal tax on gasoline and local and state sales taxes. Most do not live off government assistance they are living on their meager incomes. And yes I can assure you most of that group will vote for Obama.

Shame on Romney for suggesting such people like that feel they deserve food and shelter.

20. He was still right about 47% not paying income taxes.

- brickboy240