close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Left is calling for El Presentie to Executive Order Assault Weapons Ban

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Jul 26, 2012.

1. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012

2. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

Typical liberal drivel. I am really getting sick of this executive order crap. Massacres can be achieved with means other than a gun. Banning the sale of something does not vanquish it from the planet.

What is the definition of an assault weapon with high-capacity magazine? If you ask this moron that question, it would likely be a BB gun.

3. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    why isnt there a call for hollywood to clean it's act up? the dude dyed his hair to resemble the joker....

4. robertoh

robertoh

Oct 28, 2004
    Ohio
    Callihan 44; The left will never even mention to Hollywood to cut back the violence in thieir movies,because Hollywood is the Left's (in Kalifornia) biggest money source,and money always comes first before anything else is done.

5. walt cowan

walt cowan

Feb 18, 2005
    Absurdistan
    whos gonna be first to put their hand in that wood chipper?

6. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    [​IMG]

Doc44

7. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    I'll be enjoying my ownership of these weapons tonight, for my weekly gun cleaning trip out on the lake with my canoe.

8. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    [​IMG]
    http://www.airgunwarehouseinc.com/automatic-bb-guns.html

Put your eye out...:whistling:

9. Mister_Beefy

Mister_Beefy Legal & Proper

Apr 19, 2011
    if obama signs an executive order banning assault rifles, I'll start OCing an ar-15 the next day.

10. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    Fortunately the people who call for stuff like this are just as powerless as those on the right who are clamoring for an abortion ban.

They will vote for Obama no matter what, so he doesn't need to (nor will he) listen to them. He might toss them a few empty platitudes, the kind many of you here are more than accustomed to hearing from "your" politicians, but he's not going to risk anything politically to appease sure-thing voters.

11. Zero can't simply mandate a gun ban via executive order.

12. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

May 24, 2000
    Beaumont,Texas
    :agree:

13. Sharkey

Sharkey

Nov 21, 2006
    DFW, TX
  14. barbedwiresmile

barbedwiresmile Unreconstructed

Feb 3, 2008
    Dixie
    But then you will be arrested by those who are only doing their job.

15. QNman

QNman resU deretsigeR Silver Member

Oct 5, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    No, that can't be true... I have been assured many times, right here on GTPI, that Obama can't/won't/wouldn't even think about thinking about trying to ban any weapons. He has no interest in this, whatsoever. I'm confident he wouldn't dream of such a thing, not even if he were a lame duck and the Dems grab the House back.

[/sarcasm]

16. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

Dec 31, 1998
    Indianapolis, IN
    Grief counselors from the "Lost Firearms In Tragic Boating Mishap" Support Group will be available to you to assuage your grief in the event of your hypothetical horrific experience.

Be advised, though: First round of the night is on YOU!

17. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Never happen, I am VERY careful in my canoe.

Hey, wait a minute...... If I get in now, I can beat the rush, buy my "I'm the FNG" round, and sit back and reap the rewards. Nothing like getting in on a pyramid scheme early on. :supergrin: Where are the meetings?

18. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

Sep 5, 2010
    Texas
    I don't see how it is going to be a problem for them. Obama couldn't pass the Dream Act, so he legistlated from the Executive to effect an Amnesty and directed it to be enforced. An AWB will never pass in Congress; so, since Congress doesn't have the wherewithal to beging impeachment proceedings he will probably Executively Legislate an AWB. Then He will order BATFE to simply enforce his edict.