Leepers UTG scopes

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by tryn2hrd, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Anyone here had experience with these scopes. I bought one off Amazon what seemed like a good price.The optics are class A crystal clear and it came with all the bells and whistles like illuminated recticle in 36 different colors and the Mildot cross hairs so far im pleased with it. Any other people have these?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Classics and Sleepers Handguns?? General Firearms Forum Apr 27, 2013
    The new "sleepers" Car Forum Sep 23, 2010
    Long Range Rifle Scopes... 1/8, 1/4, or MILS? General Firearms Forum Feb 24, 2015
    Dot scopes for ARs Black Rifle Forum Feb 13, 2015
    Scopes with turret adjustment and illuminated reticles Black Rifle Forum Jan 30, 2015

3. Damm i guess im the only one that has one of these.

4. I had one on a British Enfield and a B-square mount. I didn't like it. It was not very clear and would fog up when I took it hunting in wet conditions. I got rid of it as soon as I could. I am glad you're happy with yours but I have become a avid believer of stepping up and buying the name brand glass.

5. I bought a Utg 4-12x compact swat scope for an ar15 from cheaper than dirt. I was impressed as well. Solid unit and crystal clear. Awesome bang for the buck. Utg makes good stuff imo

6. I have one of their Mini SWAT scopes, 3x12x44, on an airgun. Very nice scope (Though the reticle is a little thick for beyond 200yrds) . It did some brief duty on an M4, held zero for 500rds, using a one piece mount, worked great.

It is back on an airgun and works perfectly.