close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Lebanon’s Most Wanted Islamic Terrorist Blows Himself Up

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Apr 23, 2012.

1. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    Oh good. He converted to Christianity (the hard way).

He will not be missed.

2. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

What ya don't wanna hear...... is "Oops-" ......:supergrin:

3. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    And right afterward, one of the first guys on the scene saying: "I bet he doesn't have enough guts to do that again."

4. Jawhar is accused of masterminding multiple bomb attacks...killed scores and injured hundreds...person of interest in some 200 unsolved cases of murder, assassinations, attempted assassinations and explosive attacks....killed a Christian shopkeeper for selling alcohol.

A Christian sold alcohol? Are only Muslims allowed to sell alcohol in their "religion"?Because here in the US muslims sell it every day...

5. Glock!9

Glock!9

Oct 5, 2001
    South Eastern PA
    They are not supposed to drink it but I dont know about selling it.

6. Yes, that I was aware of...

My brother delivers gas on Long Island and I am often on the phone with him late night as I work the evening shift, he the graveyard. And as he makes his rounds there are quite a few muslim/gas station attendants that he has come to know quite well.

Anywho, he often gets very confrontational with them on all sorts of issues (with me in his ear via bluetooth) providing info and egging him on...hehehe

You have to hear some of the stuff he says to them,...you'd die laughing...for example he walks in the other day and says to this one..."What are you doing"? You planning a jihad? I'll put a size 15 up your ass." (yea his actual shoe size...my brother is huge) this particular one has a great sense of humor though...he goes..."Only one"?

The one issue that always sticks...is he knows they drink and aren't supposed to...when he points it out...they laugh...there's no way out of that one for them.

Selling it is a new one for me though.

7. Stubudd

Stubudd

Nov 4, 2008
    Kennesaw GA
    A friend is a salesmen for a liquor wholesaler around atlanta. The stores that aren't owned by indians are owned by muslims. He has a yemeni, an iraqi, an iranian, and i don't know what else on his route. Several of them. Mostly it's indians though.

eta- package stores i mean

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  8. Yea, must be a radical thing...I'll have my brother ask tonight what the the deal is.

9. juggy4711

juggy4711 Nimrod Son

Sep 20, 2006
    Galveston County, TX

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

10. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
    Mossad assist.'08. :whistling:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012