close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Leaves Tuesday

Discussion in 'Veteran's Forum' started by Matthew26, May 10, 2004.

1. Matthew26

Matthew26

Jan 23, 2004
    At my house
    My step-brother leaves Tuesday for the Army. I tried to give him all of the advice I could remember from basic. I found out I don't remember as much as I should.

Hell I just got out of the AZNG April 23rd. That was only last month -where did my memory go?

He's going to be a combat engineer. So if anybody is stationed at Lost in the Woods over there in Missouri, please say hi.

2. Central Texan

Central Texan AmericanSoldier

Dec 27, 2002
    Texas
    Good for him! Ya know, the thing that amazed me the most when I first got to basic (last summer) was how many other people were joining despite the world situation at the time (and now). When I was fixin to go thats all I ever heard from folks "dont you know there's a war going on, why are you joining now?" All I could think of to answer was "Why arent you?"
    Anyways, it's good to see that there are others out there in this country who WANT to help and do something worth while. Make sure you shake his hand for me before he ships out.

3. Chopperdog

Chopperdog

Feb 29, 2004
    Metro Atlanta
    Please thank him for his service to our country for me!

;?

4. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
  5. eisman

eisman ARGH! CLM

Jul 28, 2002
    Moving Target
    I'm at FLW. email me and I'll give you contact info. I know most of the post and have soldiers here from other units I check up on. If he calls right away I can meet him at the Reception Station.

6. MR. Fantastic

MR. Fantastic

Apr 21, 2004
    Phoenix, AZ