close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Leather Holster for Raging Bull 454

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by wade farley, Dec 21, 2004.

1. wade farley

wade farley Sonic 357 sig

Oct 29, 2002
    kent, Wa.
    :cool: I have the 454 casull Raging Bull by Taurus. I do have an Uncle Mikes Nylon Holster that works okay, but I would like to find a good Leather one for in the woods. I have checked with some of the Bigger companies and can't find someone who makes them. I have the 6&1/2 inch model. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Have fun & stay safe!;f

2. Sgt

Sgt

Jan 31, 2000
    Princeton,MN,USA
    Go to www.pistolpackaging.com. Look at the Bandito style. I use this for my .454 Raging Bull and it is the most comfortable holster I have found. I also got the shell holder for it. Great piece of equipment.

3. Rabon

Rabon

Apr 19, 2001
    Alaska U.S.A
    I use the Bianchi X2100 "Phantom" made for the 6" Model 29/629, I had to add another thumb snap on the retaining tab (very simple) it is a very comfortable shoulder holster of exceptional quality and the RB fits well.:)

4. wade farley

wade farley Sonic 357 sig

Oct 29, 2002
    kent, Wa.
    :cool: Thanks for the replies. I'm still looking. I really want a holster that I would wear on my strong side, on my belt. Thanks again for your help. Have fun & stay safe! ;f