Learning about Walther

Discussion in 'Walther Forum' started by txeagle, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Hello, everyone. After a long hiatus, I am getting back into shooting. I was shooting a Baby Eagle full sized 9mm but it no longer feels good like it did a decade ago. (haha, nothing feels as good as it did a decade ago) I have a Beretta .380 I love but still want a 9mm to use. My husband is letting me use his Walther P-99 and I love it! So ergonomic and fits me just perfect. I've heard Walthers are cranky and unreliable but so far, it's worked flawlessly. Love it. Happy shooter again.:cool:
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Learning the hard way The Okie Corral Jun 30, 2015
    Old dogs learning new tricks. Introduction Forum May 28, 2015
    Just Learning Test-Posts Here Apr 1, 2015
    Learning to fly The Okie Corral Mar 24, 2015
    Learning to be happy with what you have. General Firearms Forum Feb 26, 2015

3. Modern Walthers and most the older Walthers are about as reliable as handguns get.

4. :agree:
  5. I'm finding that out. I am putting in plenty of range time and the Walther just keeps on doing its job. I almost feel sorry for the target, I always leave it with a huge hole in the center.:cool:
  6. TSAX

Walther has some very good and reliable guns, we had a P99 at the rental counter and that thing was rarely cleaned but ran great. The PPQ is still new but it has very rave reviews. The PPS in 9mm has been pretty reliable so far.