LE/First Responder Pricing

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by AmonRa, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Hello all, this past weekend I picked up a Gen 4 Glock 19 for 399.00 under the LE discount program. An amazing deal in my opinion! I am a paramedic and didn't realize I qualified. I was pretty excited to find out I did! Anyway, I was curious to know who all offered these discounts. I know there is some type of discount on M&Ps but I'm not sure what amount and was wondering if anyone here could help me out with some info. on what manufacturers offer the discount and what the amounts were. Thanks guys.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. http://us.glock.com/

On the top right there is a dealer box. Put your zip code in there then click LE/Mil dealers.

3. I have a dealer I just picked up the G19 at my local dealer. I'm looking for what OTHER manufacturers offer the discount and what the discount is.

4. jay1975

jay1975 Ultra Master

5. Looks like Sig offers discounts on accessories as well as handguns. I think glock is only on the firearm. I wouldn't mind owning a p250 if the price was right.

6. bought a p229 about 6 months ago on the Sig IOP (individual officer program). the price list is on their website, but you kind of have to dig a bit for it.

sig p229 enhanced elite in 357 sig ran me 820+ tax etc.

7. Looks like a P250 for 351.00 according to that price list. I like that!

8. Glock L.E. Pricing hasn't changed in awhile. It's a good deal.

We buy them all the time from our dealer.

I just picked up a S&W Shield for $330+tax L.E. pricing. 9mm and 40. Same price.
    It was under $353 out the door.

9. That's a really good price as well. The G19 was 426.00 out the door

10. SCSU74

SCSU74 St. Cloud Proud

Surprised someone has them in stock. In Texas by any chance?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

11. Looks like Sig offers discounts on accessories as well as handguns.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. SCSU74

SCSU74 St. Cloud Proud

Surprised someone has them in stock. In Texas by any chance?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire