close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Lcr 357

Discussion in 'The Snubbie Club' started by USMC61, May 15, 2010.

1. USMC61

USMC61

Sep 10, 2008
    Yesterday I got a email from Ruger to register to win a LCR in 357. I think it said they would be hitting the market in June. From pictures looks pretty much the same as the 38 but weighs a few ozs. more. For the little extra weight it will probably be nice to have the option of loading it with 357.

2. B-One

B-One Millennium Member

Sep 15, 1999
    I have a general rule that I wait a year before I buy a new design. I broke that rule with my LCR. If I had just waited, I wouldn't need to buy another.

3. JMag

JMag

Feb 7, 2001
    USA:Love it or leave!
    Glad I waited on the .357 LCR; 17ozs of fun.

4. skorittnig

skorittnig

Oct 3, 2006
    Ruger revolvers rock! I'd consider buying one to accompany my sp101.

5. teweekley

teweekley

Nov 20, 2009
    I waited on a SP101 3" .357 for 4 months, got tired of waiting and bought the LCR .38. Kinda wishing now I would have waited longer since I bought my LCR like 3 months ago. I did some calculating using the numbers from ballistics by the inch. Results are attached. For a two inch barrel, the .357 suffers badly. Has a slight advantage over the .38 out of the same barrel. Not enough for me to upgrade, just enough to make me kick myself. Only time I carry the LCR is when I can't hide the G19 on my belt. Drop LCR in pocket and go.