close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

LCP w/ Crimson Trace; too snug in Nemesis

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by Remander, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Remander

Remander

Nov 9, 2002
    Louisiana
    I put a Crimson Trace laser grip on my Ruger LCP yesterday.

The pistol has always fit perfectly in my DeSantis Nemesis holster, which I've had for many years, but with the laser I have to force the pistol in, and it still does not seat all the way. This makes it bulkier to carry and harder to draw.

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm thinking about doing a bit of surgery on the holster, but I hate to chance ruining it.

I see the CT people advertise this holster on their site a fit for this pistol/laser combo. Maybe newer holster are a bit bigger?

2. ajelias

ajelias NRA Member

Dec 7, 2005
    Just had one put on mine the holster is the same as yours It fits fine but sits a little higher in it the trigger is just hidden Got the 50 dollar rebate too

3. rozz421

rozz421

Jan 30, 2011
    CT
    they sell a specific holster gor pocket carry. It rides higher on the trigger guard.

4. barstoolguru

barstoolguru texas proud

Jan 10, 2011
    dallas, tx
    not sure of your holster but I had to make adjustments to mine and then I just made a new one by my self. take a razor and split the stiching and then wet it reform it and then get a rivit and reattach it

5. up1911fan

up1911fan

Mar 12, 2009
    Upper Michigan
    Are you trying to fit it in a LCP holster or one made for the gun with the laser? Check out the TUFF pocket holsters.

6. FiremanJim

FiremanJim Gold Member

Dec 3, 2006
    Florida
    I snipped a few of the stitches and mine slid snuggly in