close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Laziness

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by DanaT, Apr 27, 2012.

1. DanaT

DanaT Pharaoh

Last night, I had one of those nights with a lot of great ambitions but was overcome with laziness. How many people have that happen.

The weather was warm and sunny after a couple weeks of bad weather. The fieldsare blooming. This means that the beer gartens were in full swing. I had planned on going having a nice dinner and some beers in a biergarten, but I was overcome by laziness.

What really happened, I managed to cook some bratwurst. Had bratwursrt at my apartment and watched TV.

How do such good intentions turn into such laziness?

-Dana

2. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

I don't do it often. However, sometimes after a long hard week at work, I'll take a day, just kick back and do nothing but enjoy doing nothing but relaxing and enjoying a cold drink and time with my cat.

There is nothing wrong with treating yourself to a lazy day once in a while.

:wavey:

3. G-Lock808

G-Lock808

Had a week off at the beginning of the year due to material being delivered late. Told myself, I'm going to get this and that, and then that done, gonna wake up really early.

Oh, I'll start the lawn at 9am, ehhh, I'll start it at 11, (yawn) ill take a short nap and get it done before the girlfriend gets home from work, I'll do the lawn tomorrow...

Just sorta lounged on the couch for a week:whistling:

4. Homechicken

Homechicken

Great ambitions overcome by laziness. That kinda sounds like my life.

5. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

Happens to me sometimes. We recently got U-Verse after being without cable for a year and if I'm not careful I waste time watching junk on TV. Last night was pretty good. Wife and daughter were out so I made bachelor dinner, then cleaned up the man-cave a bit. Next I reloaded 500 rounds of .38 Special, went for a walk for about an hour, watered my new sod, and watched the first half of The Deer Hunter. Good movie but I think Cimino's choices of story and character development needed serious fine tuning.