close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

"Lawyers for Ron Paul" take over campaign

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Cavalry Doc, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

2. Syclone538

Syclone538
    Expand Collapse

Very odd. Never heard of the Lawyers for Ron Paul.

3. G29Reload

G29Reload
    Expand Collapse
    Tread Lightly

As I said in the other thread:

The whole premise is proof that all the nonsense about the secret handshake underground accumulation of delegates and the super secret real plan to take over the convention was nothing but a fantasy and a wish sandwich on the part of the Paulbots.

Everything that was ever said about it was ridiculous. All the detritus of the Paul campaign that "no, that's not how it really works and you're all fools for believing the AP wire service's count of the delegates, even though that was acknowledged by reality and the RNC and the media and the publicly held light-of-day elections, was a farce on the level of mental illness.

And everything we put out counter to the Bots was true. The elections are held, and the delegates are either apportioned by the votes, or winner take all depending on the state, and nothing else.

The proof is in the pudding. Because we were right, and they were wrong, their fantasy eventually met reality. With nothing left for them since they had no idea at all what they were talking about, they filed a frivolous lawsuit because that's the only thing they had left. They didn't get their pony from daddy, so they went screaming to mommy.

Nice try.

So, all the alt-news sources that were supposedly telling the "real" truth, all the you-tube vids, all the crack pot online columns, were really nothing more than we said they were. Tin foil hat, wish sandwiches, devoid of reality.

Even their "leader", after he sold out, told them to chill out. Man, he must hate the Constitution or something.

And it will not end well for them.

#3 G29Reload, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  4. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

They just formed themselves a short time ago. It's all over the Paul sites, and the majority is going to follow their lead.

5. GAFinch

GAFinch
    Expand Collapse

:shakehead:

What Paulites see:

[​IMG]

What everyone else sees:

[​IMG]

I hope that the GOP convention has very good security.

6. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

Evidently the "Lawyers for Ron Paul" are asking for federal marshals on the floor at the convention. Be careful what you ask for, you might get it.

7. G29Reload

G29Reload
    Expand Collapse
    Tread Lightly

I don't know that they even have standing to ask.

8. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

They may not have standing in the court either. Looks like some big cracks in the case. The RNC doesn't bind the candidates, the states do. So in order to contest the binding, they may have to file 57 (Barry's count) separate suits, and there isn't a lot of time left.

9. G29Reload

G29Reload
    Expand Collapse
    Tread Lightly

Yeah plus that's been the established and accepted order of operations for forever, Amen.

And everyone went in knowing that's what the deal was.

Their fantasy isn't our emergency. Things got the way they are for a reason.

Just like all the people that have a stroke over the electoral college…till you look at the whyfores and wherefores…its actually pretty good and makes the most sense.

10. chickenwing

chickenwing
    Expand Collapse

11. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

Hey chicken, you know what they call someone that posts with the sole intent to disrupt discussion, don't you?

Have you looked in the mirror lately?

[​IMG]

12. chickenwing

chickenwing
    Expand Collapse

Takes one to know one I guess, is that what you are saying?

I just posted a funny picture. Shouldn't get so defensive, relax, I'm just a guy.

Care to tell me who Lawyers for Ron Paul are? Or provide a link...Are they supported by Ron, are they defending his case in court?

#12 chickenwing, Jun 19, 2012
  13. Rodman24

Rodman24
    Expand Collapse

I'll post the audio of my local radio address tomorrow. Earlier today I announced that I've taken over the Obama re-election campaign. I've decide to cancel the campaign.

Good luck Ron. It's down to you and Romney.

14. G29Reload

G29Reload
    Expand Collapse
    Tread Lightly

No, I've decided to take over the Romney Campaign, and I'll mumble that to someone in the hall tomorrow.

I'ts me and him now. I say so.

15. chickenwing

chickenwing
    Expand Collapse

:rofl:

16. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

Just a picture, like I can't look up the file name? typing-troll.gif? Just a complete coincidence right? You are so infantile it's almost funny.

I know that one of the lead lawyers, Mr. Gilbert was criticized by the Kalifornia Bar for personal attacks after losing a case. He was also arrested for having some pot laying around when police investigated a silent alarm at his home....... hey wait a minute...... Mr. Gilbert? Is that you?

Ron has distanced himself. But his disciples are fully on board, just lurk in some at some of the ron paul sites, it's all the buzz around those places. It confirms the cult like atmosphere that some tend to illustrate, like yourself of course.

Another one, Porter Davis was interviewed by one of the cultists.

http://97.65.137.90/240966/lawyers-for-ron-paul-lawsuit-new-interview

It is all very entertaining, Don't you think so?

So, I'll ask you to adhere to the TOS of the site, and stop making childish personal attacks. Last time I'll ask you by the way. Doesn't mean I won't ask others.

17. chickenwing

chickenwing
    Expand Collapse

So your intent of this discussion in regards to the OP is what?

Didn't answer my first question either. Doesn't matter though, it's plain to see, wide open actually. Carry on. :wavey:

#17 chickenwing, Jun 19, 2012
  18. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

Isn't it obvious, it's is a very interesting political development, that I intended to discuss in a political forum.

If this lawsuit prevails, would that not have a very significant effect on the convention?

Better question, is why are you trying to suppress discussion about it. Who sent you?

19. chickenwing

chickenwing
    Expand Collapse

Discuss, I'm not stopping you.

Not sure, ask g19g20, he might know. You've beaten this topic to death with him.

:rofl: I'm suppressing you. OK, carry on, apologies.

20. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

No, you are just making off topic personal attacks.

G19G20? haven't seen him around. :dunno: If he posts in the thread, I might ask his opinion.

Not suppressing as much as interrupting. Rude behavior isn't necessarily your fault. It could be a parenting failure.