close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Law-17 lasers for Glock 27

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by makhshev, Jan 11, 2010.

1. makhshev

makhshev
    Expand Collapse

I was wandering if anyone has had to change the battery in your laser system yet? I have a glock 27 with a law-17 and the battery needs to be replaced. I am unable to get in contact with S.K. Industries. I call, email, and the guy I bought the gun from even took the gun to his shop to find it vacant.
    I don't know what to do, just want to get it fixed.
    Thank you for any help,
    Ron

2. MarcusT

MarcusT
    Expand Collapse

This might not help if you don't have the charging adapter and can't get in touch with the manufacturer.If all else fails you may be able to take it to a battery store and they could probably make you a custom battery for it.

http://www.law-17.com/instructions.html

The Battery
    When the laser is bright for a moment then goes dim, it means the battery needs to be recharged. Do not de-charge the battery! Use a 9 volt alkaline battery with the charging adapter suppled with your laser. Plug the adapter into the charging port at the bottom of the forearm ( se illus.). Do not activate the laser while charging! Remove adapter after five minutes. Ten Minutes maximum A good Battery will provide several recharges. If your battery fails to take or hold a charge, return the frame to the Factory. Do not attempt to change battery yourself.

#2 MarcusT, Jan 11, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  3. makhshev

makhshev
    Expand Collapse

I have everything for the system including the charger. The battery does not hold a charge anymore and needs to be replaced. Don't know how to change the battery but looking for someone that can or knows how.
    Any help is appreciated