close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Laser Bore Sighters

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Young Once, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Has anyone used a laser bore sighter to zero their FA (rifle or pistol)? Are they any good and would you recommend them? Thanks in advance.

2. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

Apr 27, 2004
    Cebu
    Have one that I use to rough zero pistols and rifles... Pretty nifty device. :)

3. Taurus

Taurus

Jan 10, 2003
    Area 51
    Jong,

Are you looking for one to sight in your Ruger rimfire? You may not actually need it since you'll be certain to hit paper in 10 to 50 yards.

4. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

Apr 27, 2004
    Cebu
  5. barstoolguru

barstoolguru texas proud

Jan 10, 2011
    dallas, tx
    midway usa.com has one on sale for 89.00 it's called an SL-100 boresite w/scope reticle leveler good for 22-50 cal rifles and pistols

6. Wp.22

Wp.22

Jan 17, 2005
    philippines
    there is one forsale at PG 10k yata price.

7. Jing, was just curious. Saw one at a new gunstore in Harrison Plaza. just wanted to know if anyone actually used it and would recommend it. Hehehe you know how it is when you see new stuff.

Pot, thats quite expensive. The one I saw was a Bushnell (made in China) and retailing for about P2,500, if i recall correctly.

8. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Jul 27, 2006
    I bought mine before for roughly $80. Haven't been able to use it at the range yet, we always forget to bring it, hehe

9. I had one that looks like a .223 case which I bought from Magnus at the July gunshow, the price was in the P3k range. Very hard to use outdoors as the laser dot is barely visible, it's best in an indoor range. I left it in Cebu last December.

Magnus is your best bet for these things, they come in various pistol and rifle calibers.