Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Laser Bore Sighters

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Young Once, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Has anyone used a laser bore sighter to zero their FA (rifle or pistol)? Are they any good and would you recommend them? Thanks in advance.
  2. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

Apr 27, 2004
    Have one that I use to rough zero pistols and rifles... Pretty nifty device. :)

3. May I know what brand you use, Sir?
  4. Taurus

Jan 10, 2003
    Area 51

Are you looking for one to sight in your Ruger rimfire? You may not actually need it since you'll be certain to hit paper in 10 to 50 yards.
  5. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

Apr 27, 2004
  6. barstoolguru

barstoolguru texas proud

Jan 10, 2011
    dallas, tx
    midway has one on sale for 89.00 it's called an SL-100 boresite w/scope reticle leveler good for 22-50 cal rifles and pistols
  7. Wp.22

Jan 17, 2005
    there is one forsale at PG 10k yata price.
  8. Jing, was just curious. Saw one at a new gunstore in Harrison Plaza. just wanted to know if anyone actually used it and would recommend it. Hehehe you know how it is when you see new stuff.

Pot, thats quite expensive. The one I saw was a Bushnell (made in China) and retailing for about P2,500, if i recall correctly.
  9. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Jul 27, 2006
    I bought mine before for roughly $80. Haven't been able to use it at the range yet, we always forget to bring it, hehe
  10. I had one that looks like a .223 case which I bought from Magnus at the July gunshow, the price was in the P3k range. Very hard to use outdoors as the laser dot is barely visible, it's best in an indoor range. I left it in Cebu last December.

Magnus is your best bet for these things, they come in various pistol and rifle calibers.