close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Larue Billet Stripped Uppers In Stock

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by bigmoney890, Feb 18, 2013.

1. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
  2. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    Did you call to confirm they were in stock? LT is back-ordered on a LOT of things right now. I'm looking at a 2-6 week wait for my T-1 right now, and a good friend is waiting 2-4 for his Bushnell scope and OBR mount. If you ordered it late tonight, there's a good chance you'll get a back-order notice tomorrow.

3. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC

Damnit Plank, way to bust my bubble :crying:

Oh well, if it's backordered, at least i'll get it eventually. If not, it's a win anyways.

4. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    Just rechecked the listing on their site:

A3 Style Upper (A3 style means no M4 feed ramps, everything else is the same) Shipping now! Comes complete with forward assist and dust cover.

Hopefully this isn't outdated and they are actually shipping now. Guess i'll find out tomorrow

5. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    Might want to be careful ordering that. If you haven't gotten a barrel yet, make sure you get one with rifle feed ramps on the extension, not M4.

6. Travclem

Travclem Badass Member Lifetime Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lubbock, TX
    That, or cut and blend your own m4 feed ramps. It's not hard to do.

7. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    Well since I'm pretty sure I don't have the tools needed, I'll just stick to a rifle extension.

8. I just wish they were compatible with the Geissele SMR rail I just bought. It has been impossible to find the Vltor MUR-1A I want for it.

9. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC

Brownell's had them in stock last week.

To confirm, they are on backorder. They are 2-6 weeks out. Not a huge deal, but It does irritate me that it was listed as ready to ship on the site.

10. arnoldstrong

arnoldstrong

Mar 26, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Not sure If I'd believe that...I ordered one in Dec and still havent seen it...

11. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC

Eh, not really too worried. It'll get here when it gets here. It's for my third build, and I'm not even finished with my second yet.