Laid off so I have time to make KYDEX

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by KYgundoc, Feb 11, 2009.

1. roadforeman

roadforeman NRA Benefactor

Great! I don't know if I can make it to the range this week (meeting in Paducah that day), but if not, I'll bring it the next week. Thanks.

Gary

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Dean,

If you're feeling frisky, I have a project that has been kicking around in my head for a while. A spring-loaded moonclip magazine that presents a new clip oriented the same way at the same location every time. I don't know if you'd be interested in working on a theory, but if it panned out it could equal some business. Particularly after I beat Jerry at the Nationals this year. ;)

H.

3. glockguy609

glockguy609 A self portrait

Glad to see so many people supporting Dean's sideline (hope the layoff isn't too long though) Can't wait to get my mag holders, I'm thinking I might talk to you about a holster for my 228 with rail adapter and M3 light.... unless I find a 229R.

I've seen Dean's Kydex work and it is top notch, not suprising since Dean made it he's the kinda guy who takes pride in his work.

4. That sounds cool yes I would like to give that a try. Let me know what you are thinking about

5. Dean, Sorry to hear about the layoff! If I ever get a few minutes free, I might sit down and make a wishlist of some gun tweaks and keep you busy a bit if you're game :)

6. Thanks for the kind words Jack but the layoff was permanent. I need to find a new line of work. I thought being a machinist I could weather bad times like these but that is not the case I guess.

7. Sean We miss you at the matches and yes I will take all the work I can get. I am going to get a Lathe mill Combo machine in a few days so I can do a little more than Glocks at home.
    Dean

8. OH know more competeion aghhhhhhhhhh. :whistling: Hey Dean I will be at shoot 3/5/09 if nothing else happens and can give any pointers on the combo machines.
    My Smithy is so old I have to make parts for it.:crying:
    And maybe talk about the gun buisness and a job. (At the place I work at)

9. betyourlife

betyourlife on a GLOCK

Tagged, this stuff looks good.

10. Boy these rails that are wider than the frame of a 1911 are hard to get a gun to fit in. I have this one ready for a customer with a paddle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Here is a new duty belt light holder.

[​IMG]

12. GenoTac Ind.

GenoTac Ind. |KYDEX GEAR>

Nice, can't wait to get my hands on it...so that would fit a 2 inch belt right?

#32 GenoTac Ind., May 5, 2009
    Last edited: May 5, 2009