close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

LaGrange, Georgia (Lake West Point)

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by afishaday, Feb 23, 2013.

1. afishaday

afishaday

Feb 22, 2013
    Retired from the University System and Georgia Tech research faculty several years ago and moved to be close to my favorite fishing lake. I fish most every day on one of 3 lakes near by or in the river above & below the lakes (fish those in a kayak). I am a long-time friend of my S&W .38 but recently joined the Glock family with a Gen 3 26, about which I have a lot to learn! I will read as much and as often as I can... and will try to not ask simple-minded questions that have been asked and answered before.

2. ratf51

ratf51

Aug 6, 2010
    NW GA
    Welcome! I was born and raised in West Point. I watched the dam being built through the 60's and 70's and remember when the lake was completed and filled. Happy Shooting!

3. ADK_40GLKr

ADK_40GLKr

Nov 14, 2010
    RFD NY Adks
    Dont worry about noob questions. We have a search function but it never seemed to find what I want. Some of us are eager to share what little we know. Others not so much (eager or knowledge ?)

:welcome: BTW!

4. glock_collector

glock_collector

Dec 23, 2011
    Hi from another kayaker/glocker!! serpa level 2 mounted inside..(dont wanna swim with a 17c and a full mag...)