close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Lafayette Gun Club

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by Ormazd, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Ormazd

Ormazd

Oct 27, 2005
    VA
    Any members here? If so, how do you like it? It's only a few miles from my home, so would be convenient to join if it's a nice facility.

TIA

2. I'm a member and I love it. Indoor handgun range is open 24/7, you can come and go as you please. Outdoor rifle and shotgun range is open during daylight hours.

3. Ormazd

Ormazd

Oct 27, 2005
    VA
    Thanks for the reply. The 24/7 indoor range sounds like a very nice feature.

4. MADISON

MADISON Millennium Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Where is this Lafayette Gun Club?
    If it's in Montgomery county directions and membership information would be helpful...

5. Gunfixr

Gunfixr

Oct 9, 2006
    East Coast
    I like it, especially the 24/7 indoor range. I am an RO, so even if the outdoor range is closed, as long as its daylight I can simply open it.

6. usndoc

usndoc

May 11, 2004
    Southwest VA
    I can assure you that this is not located in a Lafayette, Montgomery County. The closest thing we have to a gun club is the private range along the railroad tracks. ie. dirt hillside

7. About 4hrs or so from Montgomery County in Yorktown. :supergrin: Used to live in Christiansburg myself.

I keep waiting to see when they are going to start the classes again for the Rifle RO, I'd love to be one but all I ever see are slots for the Shotgun RO. Always a pain to show up ready to shoot and the RO doesn't show. Doesn't happen that often thankfully.