close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lab?

Discussion in 'Through-the-Lens Club' started by Five O'Glock, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Five O'Glock

Five O'Glock
    Expand Collapse

OK, my wife has a friend who has asked me to photograph her wedding. She cannot afford a professional and likes my work. I am not charging her, I'm just going to let her order the photos she wants.

My question is, who is a reputable, high quality online lab? I would like to order some prints from a couple of different places to help build my portfolio but I would like some suggestions on where to start.

I won't be quitting my day job but several other people have expressed interest as well and I don't even know where to order prints from. You're help and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. Fred

Fred
    Expand Collapse
    Millennium Member Lifetime Member

3. Litespeed_67

Litespeed_67
    Expand Collapse
    LnL operator

They are limited on sized but if you are looking at 12x18 and smaller www.adoramapix.com is a great place. I did an order there and had it in my hands in 3 days. The prices are beyond reasonable and you can share your albums with others and let them order what they want. $1.49 for 8x10's in quantity of 25 or more and a flat shipping rate of 4.95.

4. Aaron S

Aaron S
    Expand Collapse

Try Costco if you are a member. I think their photo lab is worth the membership price if you are making a bunch of prints.

5. Five O'Glock

Five O'Glock
    Expand Collapse

Thanks to everyone who responded. Are the labs mentioned good for prints to sell? I have received more requests to do weddings and need a lab to order prints for customers.

Thanks again!