close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

L.A. County no CCW

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by ESI Agent, Jul 22, 2012.

1. ESI Agent

ESI Agent

Dec 31, 2004
    L.A. Ca
    I'm a armed security person. I've gone thru over a 1000 hours of training at both private/public shooting schools, TFTT,Top Gun, ESI, and a number of others. I am also a former Marine who had compleated a few thousand hours of training in the U.S.M.C. in light weapons. Regardless of this we cannot get a CCW in this state/L.A. county. Rather than disarming the public we should start arming the good guys,who could protect themselves and others during incidents such as Colorado.

2. rgregoryb

rgregoryb Sapere aude

Oct 20, 2004
    Republic of Alabama
    thank goodness there are 56 more states to choose to live in.............(according to BO)

3. rgregoryb

rgregoryb Sapere aude

Oct 20, 2004
    Republic of Alabama
    Obama said there are 57

4. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Yeah -- he said 57, but he allowed for a few more. So we may have to bump that count up to 59 or 60.

5. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    its ashame how certain parts of a state can ruin the rest of it.

6. CAcop

CAcop

Jul 21, 2002
    California
    How is OC for CCW these days?

I know Kern Co and Bakersfield is pretty much West AZ when it comes to CCW.

Also El Dorado county last I heard was good for CCW and it is really nice place to live.

7. elsolo

elsolo

Aug 4, 2003
    socal
    After Carona got nailed, OC got LAPD leadership named Sandra Hutchins. She tried to revoke CCW's, that didn't work out like she hoped. Renewals and new applications don't get approved much.

8. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

LA, Chicago, New York - all the most populated areas with the highest crime. All prohibit or greatly restrict carrying guns. Result: The bad guys carry, the good guys don't. What morons.