close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Kydex paddle options?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by berserkr9, Dec 23, 2012.

1. berserkr9

berserkr9

Dec 15, 2008
    Looking for a kydex paddle holster that's concealable. And probably a matching mag pouch. Suggestions? (I run a Crossbreed for true concealed carry, but it's a pain to put on and some pants down have the room in the waistband; looking for a paddle if I'm taking it off/on in and out of the office.)

I've had an RCS Phantom before and didn't like it (no paddle anyway). G Code looks pretty bulky. Comptac probably an option but a bit pricey. Bladetech even more so ($$). Should I just bite the bullet with the Comptac, or are there other options I should consider?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  2. LT642

LT642

Oct 19, 2008
    I have a Comp-Tac paddle holster and mag pouch I use for off duty carry. I suggest you give CT a try, I really like mine.

3. jdw174

jdw174

Oct 31, 2012
    West Tennessee
    +1 for the Comp-TAC paddle. Have one for my G19 and love it. They also make matching mag pouches.

4. guitarded_1

guitarded_1

Jan 18, 2011
    Rm holster extreme cant paddle blows them all away IMHO. I don't think you will find a more cocealable easy on/off paddle holster on the market.

5. berserkr9

berserkr9

Dec 15, 2008
    Thanks for the suggestion, checked them out and they seen to get great reviews, I'm going to give him a shot.

6. guitarded_1

guitarded_1

Jan 18, 2011
    I would honestly be shocked if you don't like it. Enjoy.

7. Caver 60

Caver 60

Jun 12, 2007
    Midwest
    Plus two for the C-TAC.

8. rvrctyrngr

rvrctyrngr Senior Moment

Sep 15, 2004
    Gator Nation
    Give these guys a look. They're OWB is a paddle-style, but a bit different than most. Holds closer than any OWB I have. Very reasonable $.

http://www.pantherconcealment.com