Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Discussion in 'The Airgun and Paintball Club' started by Sluf01, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Sluf01

Sluf01 NRA Life Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Imperial, PA.
    Yep planning to get the KSC/KWA Glock 19 GBB. Tried on out at the local airsoft store, and I gotta tell ya, it looks/handles/shoots/recoil like a real Glock.. Cheap shooting/practice in yer Man Cave or Garage (Hey, this Global Warming makes it too COLD to shoot outside ya know)!!
  2. Broylz

Jul 17, 2007
    Middle Tennessee
    i just got a KWC g17 airsoft. need to get some green gas. i had a buddy who talked about airsoft all the time and i just kept playing it off thinking i will shoot at the range with full power and the usual crap. after doing a force on force at work with airsoft, i finally saw the light. i am planning on using this one to train the wife a little more. i have used simunitions also before but always played off airsoft as a toy but now see the training ability of it.

3. Sluf01

Sluf01 NRA Life Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Imperial, PA.
    Publications like: Shotgun News, Combat Handguns, Handguns now do at least 1 article per issue on the positives of using airsoft for firearms training.. You gotta admit, that is a cheaper way to practice the fundamentals..

Feb 21, 2009
    I suggest using propain with you gas guns. It's cheaper than green gas, you just need to get a propain adapter that you can get at any airsoft store, and pick up some small propain tanks like you would use for a small camping grill. The adapter is a little costly(around 20 bucks) at first but cheaper in the long run.
  5. 409er

Mar 10, 2006
    Do not forget to spray the valve with little silicone oil when using propane.