Kriss Super V extensions do not work with G20 mags.

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by Carlos 10mm, Feb 9, 2011.

1. The G20 magazine extensions that were being listed on myglockdoc.com are NOT compatible with G20 mags. I ordered two extensions from the site last week and they arrived today (shipped from Lone Wolf Dist.).

The packages are clearly marked for the G21, not the G20. I didn't open the packages and emailed the seller that replied that it was the right part, just that the packaging hadn't been updated yet. Well I opened one up and the springs are far too wide to fit into my G20 mags. Here are side by side pics with an OEM spring:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I emailed the seller and he claims that they should drop right in, and that he sells most of these to 10mm owners. Are any of them here? Cause I don't see any way to defeat the laws of physics and make these fit. BTW here is the a link to the Google cache of the sales listing which seems to have just disappeared their site:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...lnk&gl=us&client=ubuntu&source=www.google.com

The G20 mag fits into the extension tube, but I don't see any way that spring will work.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    BLOW OUT OF THE DAY Kriss Super V Vector 45acp Carbine Sponsor Showcase May 17, 2014
    Kriss Super V owners.......get in here! General Firearms Forum Aug 9, 2012
    KRISS Super V - Wins Best Close Quarter Combat Weapon. Band of Glockers Apr 12, 2010
    Kriss super v .45 High Power Club Jan 7, 2010
    Wtb kriss super v Wanted To Buy Dec 18, 2009

3. I was about to order one today and give it a try after I read this thread:
    http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1311253&highlight=Kriss+Super

But the extension is not available on the site any more. So I guess I couldn't order one to try anyway... Good luck on getting it figured out. I hope they put them back up for sale.

4. The problem is that the G20 tapers more than the G21 mag. That is why the spring doesn't fit.

5. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

Well crap, that was a gross misrepresentation on the MyGlockDoc.com web site, which they have now retracted it appears. The whole key to make it work is the proper mag spring for the job. I will immediately edit my posting over in the original GT thread to warn others off and link back to this thread.

#4 GRT45, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  6. Thanks, at $40 per extension it is criminal.

7. And now the seller is claiming that the fact that the spring doesn't fit is "a design feature." Stay far away from these guys!

8. I've also notified KRISS of what's going on.

9. I got a reply from KRISS and they confirmed that they do not make anything for the Glock 20 magazines.