close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Kool pic

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by okie, Nov 3, 2005.

1. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
  2. FoxMustang

FoxMustang We Deal in Lead

Dec 15, 2001

3. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    California & New Mexico, US
    Yeah, that's the new Suzuki power cruiser. Kind of like a little bit of HD V-Rod and a little bit of Honda Rune.

4. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    It has a 12,300 MSRP. Thats not to bad;) :cool:

5. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    Here is a cool pic of Jay Leno and his Boss Hog.

6. FoxMustang

FoxMustang We Deal in Lead

Dec 15, 2001
    I saw a guy riding one of those Boss Hoss bikes at a car show once. I think it was the 502ci version. "Massive" doesn't begin to describe them.

7. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    Here's another one that you don't see every day: Bimota powered by Yamaha.

8. BushyAR15

BushyAR15

Jun 18, 2005
    I believe Bimota is out of business now, but thats the kinda thing Bimota did. They'd build a bike around a particular engine. If I remember correctly, bikes named Bimota YBnn was powered by a Yamaha engine, thats why the Y in front the B.

The only engine I know of that they produced was the V-Due. A two-stroke engine that was supposed to be for the general public if you could afford one. But heard it didn't work out exactly like they planned which caused them to go bankrupt....

9. epsylum

epsylum Boolit Hoze

Sep 4, 2004
    Racing Capital, USA
    Berry Henson, the owner and rider for www.velocityracing.com and 2 time prostar streetbike shootout champion and current record holder for quickest streetlegal bike..... *whew* has a custom (as he he built it, not someone else) Bimota SB (whichever one had the watercooled GSXR-1100 engine in it). He built the crap out of it. It now is the most powerful Bimota on the planet with 500rwhp (turbos do amazing things). He even has a GP style dash on it that cost him 6 grand. It was in the first or second issue of Super Streetbike (the bi-monthly stunting mag). :drool: doesn't even begin to cover it. It was downright one of the baddest streebikes I had ever seen.

edited to add:

FOUND IT!

[​IMG]

http://www.superstreetbike.com/custombikes/122_0336_beast/

This pretty much sums it up:

10. Rosey

Rosey

Mar 19, 2005
    Chandler, AZ
    Here's an oddball:

[​IMG]

And I think this one is even more odd because it came from a mainstream manufacture:
    [​IMG]

But my favorite "Kool pic" bike would be of this bike, NR750 (RC40). It's a 32 valve V-4, w/ oval pistons, and 8 connecting rods! ;P:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. epsylum

epsylum Boolit Hoze

Sep 4, 2004
    Racing Capital, USA
    Those NR 750s are crazy and I am sure they are worth a TON. But it is one of those, "works better on paper" kind of things. All that was just to try and find a way around a "no more than 4 cylinders" rule.

how about a purpose built V-8 streetbike, as in not a car engine.

http://home.mira.net/~iwd/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Rosey

Rosey

Mar 19, 2005
    Chandler, AZ
    Yeah, I hear ya' on the "works better on paper". I think the NR750 listed for $60,000 (early 90's dollars). I don't think they made but a handful. It's on my "when-I-have-9-figures-in-my-bank-account" christmas list.

Those Drysdales are cool. I like this part:

[​IMG]

"...The reaction of the V8 to these carbs confirmed their reputation as the best motorcycle carburetors in the world! They were not without their drawbacks however...a relatively large investment of time for small tuning changes."

I'll say. Yikes! ;z

13. mmsig229

mmsig229

Jan 26, 2003
    Ohio
    That's about the ugliest thing I've ever seen. He's better off sticking with his Brough, and vintage Triumphs...(and maybe a few pasta rockets thrown in for good measure)...

14. Texas T

Texas T TX expatriate CLM

Jan 25, 2000
    Aridzona
    Saw my first one of those a couple of months ago at our monthly pie run. It wasn't in the best of shape, but he had just gotten it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]