Kolbeson Leatherworks

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by JoshK, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Glock Coma

Glock Coma Aluminum Member

I will be contacting you soon for my appendix rig holster. I get paid soon!

Elliott SMTX

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Josh

Can you make your holsters for a Kahr P9?

Thanks

3. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

I'm hoping to have some Kahr and possibly XD models within the next couple of weeks.

4. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

New design added: Kydex OWB with Tek-Lok

These are available with/without body guard and leather lining. They are also adjustable for ride height.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

Kydex Tac-Light OWB with Tek-Lok will be available in a few days.

[​IMG]

6. Great looking work

7. I need a OWB holster for my Glock 33. PM sent.

8. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

I would like to wish everyone a very merry christmas and the happiest of new year's. Thank you all so much for making the first year of Kolbeson Leatherworks an amazing success.

9. josh holy crap i'll be getting a lined urban digital kydex rig sooooooon!!!!:wow:

10. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

:wavey: just let me know when you're ready....

11. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

here's a few pics of some recent custom kydex rigs I've done.... the tan/black and coyote/black holsters can be worn OWB and IWB.... they're available by special request only right now....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#51 JoshK, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
  12. Ajackz

How much for this?

13. Just ordered two of these. One for my G26 and one for the Ruger LCP.
    Looking forward to trying them out.

#53 cybertek, May 22, 2011
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
  14. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

that was a customer's special request.... if you're interested in one shoot me a PM here or email me at josh@shopleatherworks.com....

15. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

haven't posted anything in a while so I thought I'd share a few exotics I've worked up over the past couple weeks....

Stealth IWB in horsehide with elephant trim that's modified with a lower ride height and altered body lines....
    [​IMG]

pancake OWB with horsehide and elephant front and cowhide rear....
    [​IMG]

finished this one up this morning.... been working on this secret side project for around 20-30 minutes a day over the past few weeks.... it's a surprise rig for my lady in hopes of getting her a bit more serious about carrying.... black ostrich and antiqued brown elephant, rough side out, OWB pancake for our Sig 229....
    [​IMG]

16. It's been a while since I last browsed your site. Last time I did, I was elated with joy to see you offering a classic thumb-break/snap as an option on your Customizable IWB. Now it looks like the "Customizable IWB" is no longer even offered in your lineup.

I'm heart-broken...

17. I have an order in for a Kydex IWB for my Glock 27, can't wait to receive it!

Best wishes........

18. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

@Dosei.... they're just getting a slightly revamping.... I'm working the reinforcement band into a full wraparound for more rigidity.... they'll be back with the same options in a month or two....

@dezelle.... thanks for the order! I'll have your holster and mag carrier worked up and out in a couple weeks....

19. can you do custom degree cants for your holsters?

20. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

depends on the rig and gun.... if you have something specific in mind shoot me an email to josh@shopleatherworks.com with the details....