Kolbeson Leatherworks

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by JoshK, Mar 2, 2010.

1. it takes away from versatility when you are talking about placement. The wider the holster, the more curvature so to speak is needed to make it both comfortable and concealable

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

did I miss something here?

3. GlocksterPaulie

GlocksterPaulie Perfectionist

Josh,

Looks great. Are you going to post the one with loops?

Paulie

#23 GlocksterPaulie, May 20, 2010
    Last edited: May 25, 2010
  4. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

thanks Paulie!

I'm working on getting some webbing so I can start working on a drop-leg model too.

5. GlocksterPaulie

That is the one I have been waiting for. An IWB weapon light kydex holster that does not have a lot of extra kydex.

Let me know when you can make one for me.

Paulie:yourock::dancing:

6. josh that g26 kydex is workin out awesome,thanks

7. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

I'm glad it's working out for you. I'm offering them with interchangeable loops now for different belt sizes. If you want yours converted and some extra loops shoot me an email.

8. GlocksterPaulie

Josh,

I am out of town this week so send me an email when you are going to mail out my holsters and I will make sure someone picks them up. I can't wait to check out the weapon light holster when I get home.

Paulie:wavey:

9. I have been looking for an IWB hybrid leather-kydex holster that incorporates a tlr-1 for a while now. Would you be able to create such a holster for a Glock 20 with an attached tlr-1?

Also a full leather IWB like you offer that would incorporate a weapon light, that would be nice.

10. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

Will do good sir!

I'll send you a PM to get some more info.

The main issue with a leather IWB with tac is reholstering. There needs to be a way to reinforce the entire circumference of the mouth so you don't have to undo your pants to get your weapon back in the holster. I, unfortunately, don't have the means to pull this off.... yet.

11. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

Stealth IWB added.... satin black finish.... Line 24 antique nickel snaps.... leather reinforced mouth.... loops adjustable for size.

[​IMG]

12. GlocksterPaulie

Josh,

I go away for a week and you come up with more holsters while I am gone. The Stealth looks great, can't wait to get my holsters from you. I got your name out to a couple of people outside the U.S. while I was gone.

Paulie:wavey:

13. GlocksterPaulie

For you guys who want to save some money and don't want to buy an IWB & OWB separately this is the way to go. I have one and it works great and fits like a glove.

Good luck to everyone who enters.

Paulie

14. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

Dye issues have been resolved. All colors available again.

15. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

16. Hmmm...I dig the DPS holster...is it closed or open muzzle?

17. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

All of my holsters are open muzzle to help keep debris from collecting inside.

18. GlocksterPaulie

I go away for a week and you come up with another holster, you SOB.:supergrin: You know I will take one of these for the Glock 30, I expect a box of candy or something when you ship this one out.:tongueout:

Keep up the great work my friend.

Paulie

19. JoshK

JoshK GT Sponsor

actually, that one and a limited edition I haven't added to the store yet :supergrin:

it's an exagerated forward cant OWB pancake with genuine cobra skin reinforcement tab....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. GlocksterPaulie

Looks great. I had a couple ideas for holsters running through my head while I was on the road, I will chat with you via email in a couple days.

Paulie