close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

kkmprecision shipping

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by bxchef29, May 15, 2013.

1. bxchef29

bxchef29
    Expand Collapse

Hi, anyone order a barrel from them lately? I placed an order on the 5/1/12 and it says shipped the 2nd, I did notice they say there is a 1-2 week delay a day after I ordered. So I waiting about a week and called and they told me my order was on the table and would ship the next day. Well I called yesterday and now they tell me I will ship Friday, I'm not really mad but not happy either. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. RPVG

RPVG
    Expand Collapse

No, I haven't had that problem. But if they said it shipped the 2nd -- and it didn't -- I'd be pretty upset by now. (And I have the patience of Job.)

Sounds like you're getting a runaround.

3. bxchef29

bxchef29
    Expand Collapse

yeah they say it will ship Friday , if I don't get it by middle next week, then they will never see a dollar from me again

4. RPVG

RPVG
    Expand Collapse

Is it too late to cancel the order and get your money back? Lone Star has good barrels and is pretty reputable.

5. bxchef29

bxchef29
    Expand Collapse

probably, I'll just wait even though I'm going to the range Sat. and shooting reloads , lets hope I don't go boom:faint:

6. RPVG

RPVG
    Expand Collapse

LOL! Well... good luck, my Fellow-Floridian!

7. bxchef29

bxchef29
    Expand Collapse

thanks

8. bxchef29

bxchef29
    Expand Collapse

Well by some miracle look what came in the mail today. Did my calling twice light a fire under their butts or was it just misinformation? Either way I'm happy and will purchase from them in the future, my only complaint is they provided no tracking. For 175.00 dollars , I would think ups or at least tracking. Barrel was drop in and definitely tighter then the Glock barrel as far as fit. We'll see how it performs tomorrow

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. PghJim

PghJim
    Expand Collapse

They do not provide tracking numbers and I ran into the same wrong ship date on one. However, I ordered a 9mm conversion for G35 on Wednesday and I received it the next Tuesday. They are a good company though. The bottom lug broke on a 357 sig barrel after over 1,000 rounds, and they sent me a new one without me having to send the old one back

10. kirbinster

kirbinster
    Expand Collapse

I bought one a while ago and love it. I did call when I ordered it and got the feeling they are a very small outfit. Had a very nice conversation with the person that answered the phone. Just before we hung up I asked who I was talking to and he gave me his name and said he was the owner.

11. ShaneS

ShaneS
    Expand Collapse
    Millennium Member

I bought a KKM 40-9 conversion barrel for my M&P and had a similar experience. After a couple of weeks after my order and hearing nothing, I called KKM and a guy said he had my barrel in his hand and would ship that day. I called again 5-6 days later and the guy that answered got testy and reminded me about the delayed orders statement on their website. I received the barrel 5-6 days later. The barrel is top notch, though. Well-made, perfect fit, accurate, feeds perfectly and looks nice. Worth the wait from a small shop.

#11 ShaneS, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013