close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

KKM barrel and Wolff springs addtion

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by Kegs, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Kegs

Kegs Ol 8 fingers ;)

Oct 26, 2009
    Cold side of conus
    Working up some loads and testing today. Gonna be some hot loads. I ran 6 double tap 200gr. through the KKM last night with the stock springs (Wolff heavy 21# springs came in today).

The 6 rounds loaded flawlessly, precision is "there" and point of impact has not seemed to change at all based on that small initial test @ 10 yards.

50' 25y and 50y tests coming after load development squeezes the best of the nuclear bunch out.

Looking forward to reloading my brass finally! :supergrin:

2. cheez

cheez

Nov 21, 2008
    Georgetown, TN
    Let's see some pics of the new setup and some shots of the targets. Sounds like you are gonna have a formidable weapon there.

3. Kegs

Kegs Ol 8 fingers ;)

Oct 26, 2009
    Cold side of conus
    Coming soon! I have a little construction, set-up and measurements to do, but 140 rounds are already loaded and ready to go.

I will post my experiment with all kinds of pics in a new thread here in the 10 ring.

It will mostly be about reloading with 800x, but there are a great deal of topics to cover on this upcoming thread - so I'm looking forward to contributing *au gratis* to it. :wavey: There will be plenty of pics to be shared - for sure!

4. cheez

cheez

Nov 21, 2008
    Georgetown, TN
    Good deal. Can't wait. I am starving for as much 10 mm info as I can feed myself.