Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Kings Mountain National Park: Man Ejected for Ron Paul Decal is Vindicated

Discussion in 'Civil Liberties Issues' started by NorthCarolinaLiberty, May 29, 2011.

1. 5/24/2011
    Victory: National Park Agrees to Rutherford Demand to Respect Free Speech Rights After Ranger Ejects Visitor Over Ron Paul Decal

BLACKSBURG, S.C. — Responding to The Rutherford Institute's demand that the First Amendment rights of visitors to the national parks be respected, the Superintendent of Kings Mountain National Military Park has promised to ensure that there will be no repeat of the incident involving Jack Faw, who was ordered by a park ranger to leave the park because of a decal on his car promoting a political organization associated with Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX).

More here:
  2. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Apr 5, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    I'm so glad we continue to cut budgets at the national, state, and local levels by reducing or eliminating training expenditures for those we entrust to 'Serve and Protect.' /sarcasm

I'm sure the lawyers are happy about it.
    Last edited: May 29, 2011

3. Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    A civil suit should be brought against the officer and his superiors. They will continue to conduct such gestapo type actions unless and until they are forced to stop. The only thing they will understand is a substantial and punitive money judgment.