close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Kinda makes a person think!

Discussion in 'Okie Memorial Area' started by okie, Oct 11, 2012.

1. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    This morning I was zoning hardware at work and I came upon a box of Winchester 12ga 3.5 mag BB shot with eight shells missing. I thought Holy Crow I hope there isn't someone walking around the store with a sawed off 12ga and a big chip on his shoulder. Makes me wonder why just steal a few:headscratch:

2. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    I thought nobody would notice just a few missing, instead of the entire box.

Are you going to tell on me?

3. Harper

Harper

Aug 10, 2010
    People will steal about anything. Might have been some kids.

4. Hauptmann6

Hauptmann6

May 22, 2002
    Portage, MI
    it's easier to drop a few in your pocket than an entire box. And who knows why people steal.

5. Hummerbike

Hummerbike

May 3, 2007
    New Mexico
    I was in the Walmart in Belen New Mexico a couple of days ago. One on the gun dept. employees was showing a gun safe to a couple of people. He opened it up and found one totally empty bottle and one half empty bottle of Vodka. He says to them while laughing "Oh,You found my stash." He told me as he was taking the bottles up to the manager that they would probably blame him for this. I suspect the night stockers or the cleaning crews.

6. RonS

RonS Millennium Member

May 27, 1999
    Oh, USA
    Several years ago I went to the local Walmart for an inkjet cartridge so my daughter could print her homework. Someone had cleaned them out, almost nothing left on a rack a good ten feet long. The lady working there said that there are professional gangs who specialize in stealing stuff like that.

7. cosmose

cosmose

Dec 1, 2008
    Alabama
    I work retail (grocery) and recently found were someone stole toilet paper...and a bar of soap:wow: seems like an odd thing to steal

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  8. They are real good shots. That is all they needed to limit out. :upeyes:

They had everything needed for a shower, except soap. As for the TP, there was no Sears catalog or corn cobs there.:rofl: :supergrin:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  9. Harper

Harper

Aug 10, 2010
    Yeah, they love to steal ink. I guess because it's somewhat expensive relative to it's size yet easily accessible (as opposed to jewelry.)

10. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    I won't nark you out, but you need to return them my friend:supergrin:

11. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
  12. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

Aug 16, 2001
    Taunton, MA
    Criminals don't s-word icecream, so TP and soap are sorta necessary.

13. uptomyneck

uptomyneck

Apr 7, 2012
    I've seen a thief open up a $1 bag of ten washers/nuts/screws just to steal one. Who would risk going to jail over .10 cents but a lowdown thief?

14. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    That's pretty bad my friend:shocked::faint:

15. Slackinoff

Slackinoff

Sep 20, 2011
    Texas
    It seems like every other baggie in the hardware section of Lowes is like that. They probably didn't steal it to save .10c but instead did it to not have to stand in a checkout line for 10min. Our Lowes usually only has ONE lane open, sometimes two. It sucks.

Edit: I am not advocating theft.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012