close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kill NRA members-author

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by shadow_dog, Jan 2, 2013.

1. shadow_dog

shadow_dog Hilljack

Here is the article the ****** bag wrote on 01-01-13

http://www.insideriowa.com/index.cfm?nodeID=18003&audienceID=1&action=display&newsID=21810

IMO, he should GTFO of America. I would like to see him go to some of the other countries and openly write about g'ment leaders that way.

After reading his ramblings I think he should go before a Dr to get a mental evaluation. Also, perhaps his ability to own a motor vehicle and operators license should be removed from him. He is obviously a danger to himself and others. What will he do the next time he sees an NRA bumper sticker on a vehicle or a person wearing some NRA apparel? Is the Des Moines Register perhaps an accessory to any crime he might commit after publishing his recent rant and threat? It seems they just enabled and empowered his threats and lunacy, thus effecting his obvious fragile, warped mental state.

Des Moines Register article:
    http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...l-Nation-needs-new-agenda-guns?nclick_check=1

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  2. fusegsp

fusegsp

That knob used to write for the Des Moines Register. I thought he retired. Guess he just took his crazy somewhere else.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013

3. Chiefret

Chiefret

This is why assault writers should be made illegal. The founding fathers and authors of the bill of rights could not have predicted that these type of assault writers would be born in this day and age.

Repeal the 1st amendment or that part that deals with free speech. That should fix the problem.

4. Fox

Fox Varmit Control

Will someone with better research skills than I please find this guy's residential address and home telephone number?

I wish to post that information all over the World Wide Web.