close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Kicking out the Paulites

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by maxsnafu, Jun 30, 2012.

1. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Ron Paul had more than one opportunity to affect the policies of the republican Party but he held on to his cards too long and has little to offer at this point.

This,

"don't come crying back to those Ron Paul supporters begging for their votes in late October because it is THE MOSTEST IMPORTANTEST ELECTION EVAHHHHH!!!!"

was a waste of time since the supporters still clinging to the mast of the sinking ship have vowed to vote for no one but Paul anyway, there is nothing that tolerating them will do for the Perty, besides they were really perpetrating fraud anyway by calling themselve "Republicans".

The die-hards are just scratching and screeching, in a lost cause, to make their scam relevent.

2. RC-RAMIE

RC-RAMIE

Mar 8, 2010
    He was elected to office as a Republican every time he won. The Republican party was a lot closer to his ideas on size of government pre 2001 just because some big government Republicans have been running the show lately does not mean they get to define who is and who is not Republican.

3. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    The "Paulites' are merely trying to hang onto the illusion of being part of the Republican Party. Had Paul won they would be calling it a "great Victory for the Libertarian party". His politics were Libertarian the Republican voters rejected them, simple. It was a conspiracy of the voters. Now the Paulites are acting like diaper-rashed Democrats and whinning "It's not fair, we wanted to win, we don't care about the voters we know what is best".

Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
  4. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    No. We would be calling it a great victory for liberty and America. Something we sorely need.

5. Gary W Trott

Gary W Trott Prickley Fan

Sep 23, 2002
    West Warwick, RI
    "The GOP Convention is a Republican Convention. It is a Mitt Romney Convention."

Considering that as of this moment Mitt Romney doesn't have the delegates to win, it's a little presumptuous to label it a "Romney Convention".

6. Nevertheless, the RNC convention will nominate Mitt Romney, and the Libertarian "Republicans In Name Only" will never be a factor in national politics.

Far less significant than H. Ross Perot, crazier than Papoon, and zero electoral clout.

:elephant:

[​IMG]

7. That's why the author gets no respect from Republicans.

I saw no reason to read any further, I'm done with this guy.

8. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

America having no chance to kick Obama out of the White House is a "Great Victory" for America?

Confirms what I though about Paulites all along, they are Obama shills.

9. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    I've said from day one that Ron Paul should have never been allowed to participate in the republican primaries.

Dividing the republican base and causing discontent within the republican party is his only accomplishment.

His followers are frauds, misrepresenting the libertarian philosophy, and causing nothing but division among conservative voters.

Good riddance to Ron Paul and his Obama loving followers.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  10. RC-RAMIE

RC-RAMIE

Mar 8, 2010
    How many times you been elected to office as a Republican?

11. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Nah, let 'em do what they want. Ron was never going to get the nomination, they were never going to vote for the nominee. And after all, it's their vote, they can do what they want with it whether anyone else agrees or not.

I am waiting to see how much the Trojan Horse delegates screw up the Paul legacy. He has a chance to influence the platform, and they are, more than likely, going to screw it up for him.

After the convention, it will be interesting if our resident alleged admitted Trojan Horse will admit that he voted for Romney on the first vote, to avoid perjuring himself, or if he will be in need of an attorney for the next couple of years.

It will be interesting to watch.

[​IMG]

12. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

What does that have to do with anything?:dunno:

Ever notice how quiet the Ron Paul fanatics have become since he took his toys and went home?

Ron Paul is a perennial loser and his followers are nothing more than a bunch of selfish anarchists who used him as much as he used them.

He wanted a short cut to being president and his anti-government followers wanted to have no restrictions on their behavior.

A match doomed from the start.

13. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    Your premise was if Paul had one. How does Paul winning make me an obama shill? Paul has polled consistently well against obama. Paul also had the ability to draw voters from many circles. Libertarians would vote for him, neo-cons and statists like yourself would vote for him, unless you were lying about voting ABO.

14. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    There were several in the republican primaries that I would have voted for. Romney however, is not one of them.

15. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Obviously fewer times than he endorsed Sheila Jackson-Lee

16. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    You've seen the sig line, no?

Everyone gets to make a choice, even if that choice is not to choose.

We'll live through it, or not. Should be interesting to watch one way or the other.

17. jlavallee

jlavallee

Jul 15, 2006
    Reno, NV
    The neo cons will most likely loose and maybe by 2016 some more will have woke from their slumber. The hate filled masses of people who feel they have the right to force their views on others will eventually go away as people beginning to think for themselves. The left/right paradigm is falling even if it is far too slow for me. Independants no longer willing to vote for the ignorant on either side that push their views instead of following our Constitution grow every year so we're getting there. Many who held their nose last time, won't this time and that is progress.

People who think it is their job to regulate behaviour that doesn't infringe on anyone else are the lowest form of life. I love seeing them cringe as things they abhore are more common every day. The problem is by being such pricks they've given people who are outside their mold only one place to go... Democrat. Much like those of us who held our nose for the R candidate, many of those that value liberty are coming over to us.

So Dems and Republicans can either smarten up and accept that you are free to your views and others are free to theirs or you can fight for your left/right totalitarian BS and continue to loose freedoms every cycle that doesn't go your way.

I know, I know. You can't get those devoid of logic to use it. They call themselves Americans but hate the individual liberty principal it was founded on. Brilliant.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  18. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Apr 5, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    Who's scratching and screeching?

19. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Neo-isolationism just didn't catch on as well as most paul guys thought. Too many people have actually traveled outside the country to believe it could work.

The Paulbot mantra of people that don't Love Dr. Paul and worship him are haters of liberty is a very tired and stale cliche around here. It didn't change a single person to convert to paul. Try something else. It'll be interesting to see if you have anything else.

:wavey: