close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

KFC fast food - Are they ALL posted?

Discussion in 'Volunteer Glockers' started by ecmills, Mar 2, 2007.

1. ecmills

ecmills I shoot guns.

Oct 8, 2004
    Memphis, TN
    I've honestly never noticed this before (since I never go there), but I went to eat at KFC with a friend on my lunch hour, and they had a sign on the door stating that carrying a gun wasn't permitted.

It was a non-issue since I wasn't carrying, but it got me wondering. This was in Memphis, at store on Summer Ave near Perkins. :)

2. WIMPY

WIMPY

Jul 2, 2005
    MEMPHIS, TN
    the one at poplar & white station was not posted the last time i was there. couple of months ago.

3. Grayson

Grayson

Jan 18, 2006
    Never noticed a sign in the one in Erwin...

4. cocked@locked

cocked@locked senior member

Jul 4, 2003
    Shepard in the valley,
    thats funny, last i checked RATS where not permitted in there either, you might need a gun to keep the rats off the bucket of chicken, HEY, THATS MY EXTRA CRISPY YOU FILTHY RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. MrNord

MrNord Pop Philosopher

Apr 10, 2006
    Tennessee
    There's only one KFC here in Greeneville, in NE Tennessee, and it is not posted.

Carl

6. MakinItWorse

MakinItWorse Gangsta!

Oct 21, 2006
    Knoxville, TN, USA
    Knoxville has atleast 4 that I have eaten at and I've never seen a sign. Now Verizon Wireless does...

7. Grayson

Grayson

Jan 18, 2006
    So I gather it's not a CORPORATE decision, but up to the induvidual franchise owner.

Have you joined http://anticcw.com/postnuke/html/ yet?

Contact the franchise owner and ask him/her if they WANT an armed robbery by a thug that sees the sign knows that if the cops ain't around, he can't get shot...!