close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Keystone State Ballistic Challenge at Topton

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by kilr318, Aug 7, 2002.

1. kilr318

kilr318

I'm Dave Miller, the Match Director for Topton Fish & Game Association, host to the 2002 Keystone State Ballistic Challenge. Some of the other posts are correct as far as the help needed. I am hoping for additional volunteers to allow us to run 3 set ups of each stage to promote higher match entries and more efficient match production. If you are able to help Saturday or Sunday, either before or after shooting, please contact me at kilr318@enter.net.
    The club kitchen will be open until 1 PM on Saturday and 3 PM on Sunday. I know the GSSF map hasn't been much help in the past, but the one published this year is better. If you want a different one, or other written directions, email me at the address mentioned above.
    With enough help, I know we can surpass the attendance record of 271. We have a lot of potential with our ranges, as long as we get volunteers. So, if you're sticking around the area for the weekend anyway, help out, get some FREE GSSF hats and shirts, and a chance at the staff gun drawing. See you in 2 weeks! Dave;f

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dave,

I wish I could be there to help out. Hope the troops respond to your post.