close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Kel-tec PMR-30 video

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by TreyG-20, Sep 13, 2012.

1. TreyG-20

TreyG-20 Second2None

Just me my first time out at the range with the PMR-30. Not good quality taken from an old iPhone with my wife filming. Still entertaining at least to me. Thought I would share. It's an awesome pistol IMO.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOUtid6pUvs&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Kel-tec PMR-30 - YouTube[/ame]

2. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    Very cool :cool:

They sure hold a lot of rounds.

3. I was hoping to see a rapid fire session. Every high capacity weapon should have a rapid fire session in my opinion.:cool:

4. TreyG-20

TreyG-20 Second2None

I would have shown some rapid fore but I dumped my first mag and was told by the range officer to stop. He liked what he saw but others were complaining about the noise lol. I should have filmed the first mag.

5. wired

wired

Aug 29, 2001
    Southern Pines, NC
    "complaining about the noise"

at a gun range

LOL

6. SJ 40

SJ 40

Jan 17, 2011
    Vermont
    Absolutely love mine,best out of the box trigger I have felt in years,a most impressive pistol. SJ 40

7. Cwlongshot

Cwlongshot

May 31, 2011
    Connecticut
    What kind of accuracy are you guys getting at 25 yards?

CW

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  8. TreyG-20

TreyG-20 Second2None

Very good. Better than I can shoot anyway. Off a sand bag or rest with the hornady 30gr vmax I get about 1 and half inch groups at about 25 yards.

9. Glock26z

Glock26z

Jul 17, 2010
  10. PBRLite

PBRLite

Jan 29, 2009
    Kansas
    Very nice. I got mine in June of 2012. Can't wait for the .22 LR conversion kit to come out. Hoping that the RMR comes out soon as well.

11. Cwlongshot

Cwlongshot

May 31, 2011
    Connecticut
    I have been on three different waiting lists since 2010!!!!

STILL waiting!!! One place they says he gets allot says I am next in line.... I'll believe that when I have it in my hands!! I have bricks of ammo four extra mags and a laser waiting for it!!!

TreyG-20,
    That's GREAT TO HEAR!! A friend has one and he gets about 6-8" accuracy at 25 yards! I have shot a couple PMRs but never at any distance and not enough to see accuracy. I know I could hit what I needed to, but who dosent like a accurate gun! LOl

CW