Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Kahr CW9 and Shield 9mm PICS

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by jrpro130, Aug 21, 2012.

1. FINALLY got my hands on a shield :wow:

I'm in love.

Here's some pics compared to my EDC, Kahr CW9. I was loving the CW, but the shield is a lot nicer

got some chineese food LMAO

Hope those pics help someone out, I was looking for these pics when I got my CW.

The trigger on that shield is AMAZING!
  2. Adamz04

Mar 28, 2012
    Nice photos. I've been eying those 2 guns for a new edc. Is that the standard CW mag or a +1 mag? Does the CW have a flush mag?

3. That's as flush as it gets with the kahr!

Should be wrenching instead of using TapaTalk
  4. bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
  5. I put 200 through the shield and another 50 through the kahr. It's still a toss up for me. I like the shields construction better and nothing on it feels cheap. I don't like that sometimes when puttig it back together from field stripping, the spring does not sit right and it won't let the slide go back all the way.

I also don't like how it goes out of battery so easily. But i can't see it being a huge problem.

I like the grip on the kahr a lot better. I get full 3 fingers. But I gotta say that shield is amazing. Something about it.

The trigger on it is amazing. Better than my glocks IMO!!! The reset is very crisp.

I have a crossbreed mini coming for it. Can't wait to start carrying it more

6. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Build the Wall

The mag on the Shield looks like it's not inserted all the way. I'm sure it is, but what's with the gap?

Both are nice guns....I want a pocket 9 soon, but I felt that a Colt LE6920 was the smarter buy, given the current political climate.

7. It must just be the angle of the pic, sits very flush!
  8. Gokyo

Apr 24, 2005
    is there something on polymer grip of the kahr. it looks different then mine.
  9. Lampshade

May 11, 2010
    Looks to be a rubber Talon Grip.
  10. Correct! I love my talon grips! Shield grips are in the mail!

11. S&W has a winner here. I love mine. my J frames are collecting dust.
  12. Seems to be the consensus. Now they need to make their m&p line have the same trigger as the shield! I'll buy one!!!