close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Kahr CW40

Discussion in 'Kahr Club' started by Scamp, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Scamp

Scamp Geaux Tigers!

May 10, 2009
    Oklahoma

Same thing, I like those Hornady rounds.

2. Aco Mountain

Aco Mountain

Nov 30, 2010
    A buddy of mine bought a CW9 about four months before I bought my CW40. His has been great mine has been a headache. We both carried Glocks as off duty guns before but wanted a smaller gun. My two hundred round break in period was hell. It went like this bang **** slap rack squeeze bang **** slap rack re rack drop mag unload due to lack of locking reload squeeze bang **** on and on. I have finally emailed Kahr (after cleaning, lubing, changing ammo, and changing lube) for a confirmation to get it checked on or a new part. It seems the slide lock spring causes this. I actually joined this forum because of my troubles with this gun. I will tell you how the customer service goes with Kahr. Hopefully you will not need it.

3. Aco Mountain

Aco Mountain

Nov 30, 2010
    I emailed Kahr and provided the serial number they mailed me the spring within 4 days.