close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Just scored a great deal on 10mm components.

Discussion in '10mm Reloading Forum' started by rdm1962, Jan 31, 2013.

1. rdm1962

rdm1962

Dec 22, 2012
    St. Charles MO
    I picked up G20C about a month ago. I have been slowly coming up with brass. I picked up 625 rounds of once fired for an average of $.18 per round. I bought a few lots on Gun broker and at a local retailer. I saw an auction on GB for 200 rounds once fired. The starting bid was $48. and a buy it now of $50., way to high. I saw the seller was local so I sent him an offer. He told me he actually had quite a few 10mm components to sell. Long story short I got a great deal on what he had.
    200 once fired Remington brass
    500 new, primed Winchester Brass
    150 new Star Line brass
    100 new Norma brass
    500 Winchester 165 grain truncated jacketed bullets
    500 cast 175 grain bullets

All for $200!!!!!!!
    I know the cast bullets can't be fired through a Glock. I may try to sell them on one of the forums I belong to.

2. Taterhead

Taterhead Counting Beans

Dec 13, 2008
    Boise, Idaho
    Not a bad deal. It is good to find any components these days. Starline brass is about 15 cents per round shipped. They are a great source. They will always have at least a small backorder period, but they deliver when they say they will.

As far as the lead goes, they are not out of the question. If they fit your barrel right, and go the right velocity, then they can be good-to-go.

3. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Jul 23, 2007
    Southeast, LoUiSiAna
    Good score! Now box them up and send them to me as a care package! :)
    Cast will wrok from the Glock factory barrel is sized to at least 0.401" and lubed with quality lube. Don't over squeeze them while crimping as that can resize the bullets inside the casing some...

MinervaDoe likes this.
  4. Sigobsessed

Sigobsessed Ruggedly handsome

Jan 16, 2012
    Rochester ny
    Very cool! I shoot hardcast thru my glocks all the time never had any problems!